Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS - OLYMPIAKOS

MadBoy13

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must win game no doubt for PAO.

i do however need to say this. If Pao utilize their speed against the aging slower Olympiakos, anything is possible.

The thing i have noticed about OSFP in their games where they have had difficulty is that they usually get attacked by the right hand side.

should this be the game plan by pao, i think romero and salpi can do some damage.

time will tell... ill add more as the days get closer to d-day

PAO 2-1 OSFP

MUST WIN

what station will broadcast the game, i dont think ERT is..... :tdown: :tdown:

dont think so either.. same time is ARIS- AEK... so ERT gonna show this game.

so im gonna pay to watch it....

Ela triphilli!

Is it true that no OSF fan is permitted to enter the stadium????

It would be really a pity! I'm coming for the derby and I would like to see some :ph34r: show :ph34r:

Thanks for answer!

Go PAO Go!

In which gate you have tickets for??

You'll see a great show so try not to miss the beggining... B)

Gate 13 always ahead!!!! :box: B)

Pap is likely, ivan is doubtful but either way, i really like Viktor's play over recent games. well the last two. he seems to be improving with every minute.

His through ball today for Salpi was shades of Bajevic in AEK or Giovanni in his better days in OSFP. and i am of course comparing him to greek football situations because he does unfortunatly play in the greek league.

either way, i see him becomin the next big star signing pao has made in history. A la Vazexa.

With Eki looming and a potential, Bovio-Eki-Ivanshitz-Viktor midifield, i can t help but be optimistic.

so prediction for the derby....

ummm...

uhhh...

god...

please....

i say...

hopefully....

2-1 (salpi-viktor)

i PRAY i am right.

i couldnt handle those old foggies thinking they are better then us.

later skaters

Ela triphilli!

Is it true that no OSF fan is permitted to enter the stadium????

It would be really a pity! I'm coming for the derby and I would like to see some  :ph34r:  show  :ph34r:

Thanks for answer!

Go PAO Go!

In which gate you have tickets for??

You'll see a great show so try not to miss the beggining... B)

Gate 13 always ahead!!!! :box: B)

shes right, do NOT miss the begining, in fact go at least 30 mins before kickoff - there still a huge atmosphere even before with all the excitement. and if you really want to see fights (people being idiots isnt that entertaining, particularly when teargas is bursts out and you cough and sneeze for the first 30 mins of the game) youll have to be there even earlier.

I just got word i have tickets :tup:

this is my first derby (with Gavros) and i have a good feeling well win, and i am definitly bringin the lucky kaskol...

I don't live in Greece but I follow closely... I'm amazed by the low quality of "reporting" the news (inclluding sports). Why such a low level of professionalism and accurancy?

Often I watch a game and I listen/read what the "reporters" say and I think they're describing a different universe...

Anyway, if PAO wants to be competitive this year, we must win this game. 2 wins net 12 points against gavroi... and since they're ahead by 5 we're only playing for one result.

Archived