Phantis Forums

PAO vs AEK

aekfan_euro

This is a massive game. If AEK don't win this we are basically out of the title race and it will become a two-horse race between PAO and Oly.

However, if we do win this, we are still in contention for the title and importantly a second place finish for the secong qualifying CL spot. Also, if we win, PAO in the next two games are playing Iraklis (away) and Olympiakos (home).

So if we win I think by the time after the Olympiakos game we will be ahead of them. This is a must win game for the boys.

1-0 AEK :gr:

Cezar...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No race is ever over so early...

but it IS a very important game.

PAO team will certainly be either boosted by the arrival of the new coach, or blocked by possible tactical changes ... but I would expect the feeling of the derby atmosphere to overcome all plans and all boil down to the best team on the day taking the match...

AEK is definitelly also concentrated a lot on the Lille game of course, but we also get better and better...

cant remember who it was.. and i dunno whether he was lieing or not..

but about 3 weeks ago someone wrote the "death of greek soccer"

i clicked into the topic and read that it doesnt matter if you finish first or second anymore, you will not qualify for championsleague. you have to go through qualifying fixtures with other teams in europe...

i hope this is a lie

We played well in France....and for the most time of the game it looked that we can get at least one point....

Then out of nothing..... in an apparently controlled situation / s ..... we received to similar goals...as they were copied.

I would say lack of concentration...........

But we are on the right path...........

Keep .... Don Francisco de Ferrer... , complete the team with 2-3 quality players...I mean fast players....and for th derbies... buy 3 trucks of toilet papers like Olympiakos does.... and you take the lead .....

If not this ...so next Saison we take over ;)

Well, well...

You like risky bets... be careful ...last time you bet also hands and legs...

now your father's house ?

On what this self confidence ? It can't be on what PAO has shown on the pitch !

Till now you could not win one team in Greece and Europe...without getting a Penalty.......

So .. you are betting your house with the awarness that you can get easily Penalties ?

Well, well...

You like risky bets... be careful ...last time you bet also hands and legs...

now your father's house ?

On what this self confidence ? It can't be on what PAO has shown on the pitch !

Till now you could not win one team in Greece and Europe...without getting a Penalty.......

So .. you are betting your house with the awarness that you can get easily Penalties ?

you talk about self confidence....

i would like to ask u this...

From where do aek fans get any confidence at ALL??? :blink:

Aek fans have this amazing sence of confidence even when there teams is crap and they are loosing matches left right and centre.... u cant even beat Anterleckt... :LOL:

Aek is playing to the best of their ability with the players they have..... if your happy with this.... actually... your an aek fan... u are happy with this.. :LOL:

file, kita ta xalia tis AEK as a team and club... kai meta mila yia confidence

our confidence is in that we know we have the players... but we are waiting for them to wake up....

can u say the same?? :whistle:

2-0 PANATHINAIKOS!!!

What are you talking about ?

The other guy wants to bet the house of his father ! !

In this connectin I wrote the above.

Aek fans have this amazing sence of confidence even when there teams is crap and they are loosing matches left right and centre.... u cant even beat Anterleckt... hysterical

You on the other hand could not beat the last of the Ukrainan League in your home game.... so what are you talking about ?

Re sis na sas pw ti katantisate esis....

TOURIST HOTEL

In the Tourist Hotels ...there is every 2 weeks a new clientele..... so is PAO

Ti genikate re... the other day I watched PAO - Hapoel... .. if they were not playing at OAKA .. .I could think this is a team of Guatemala or Bolivia....

Where is your identification gone.....

I say

TOURIST HOTEL 1

AEK 3

:box: :box: :box: :box:

What are you talking about ?

The other guy wants to bet the house of his father ! !

In this connectin I wrote the above.

You on the other hand could not beat the last of the Ukrainan League in your home game.... so what are you talking about ?

Re sis na sas pw ti katantisate esis.... 

TOURIST HOTEL

In the Tourist Hotels ...there is every 2 weeks a new clientele..... so is PAO

Ti genikate re... the other day I watched PAO - Hapoel...  .. if they were not playing at OAKA .. .I could think this is a team of Guatemala or Bolivia....

Where is your identification gone.....

I say

TOURIST HOTEL  1

AEK  3

:box:    :box:    :box:  :box:

:LOL:

illitie...

your stupid fans are being belted before the game.... :LOL:

TREXOUNE TA AEKAKIA SAN POUT****!!!! :LOL:

aekekia u will never learn u are a LITTLE TEAM!!!! little in your own country and in europe!!!! :LOL:

An aek fan is like someone who thinks they are goodlooking but are F****** UGLY!!!

Archived