Phantis Forums

Disgrace to football

TheCity1924

im not that good with my greek.

but from what i understand did pao pay him not to go to olympiakos while he was playing at ofi?

im not that good with my greek.

but from what i understand did pao pay him not to go to olympiakos while he was playing at ofi?

I didnt understand all of it either but were all greeks here(well most of us, i am) and i am suprised that ORIGINALAEKARA is shocked that an under the table deal went on in greece. This sort of stuff hapens in sport and in a lot of countries so i am not suprised. I am not saying that its good, but what can we do about it.

like many other good players at ofi he was kind of loaned out from pao!

check fm 2006 and u will see how many players at ofi are loaned from pao

what does "kind of" mean either you are loaned out and your new team pays your salary or you aren't.

I'm not shocked by this but i feel that something so open should be investigated further. Fraud on the same level as referee bribing.

Come on. Everyone knows both teams have the same owner. That is not a surprise. It has been known for many, many years.

Yeah we all know that but for a player to actually come out and say these types of things... YIKES!

This is why we take 1 step forward and 2 steps back in Greek soccer

Vallas is paid by Oly to play for Larisa. If PAO went in for him and Oly said no, would this be a scandal?

Anyay, why didn't Gomez complain about this at the time he was there, why come out now like those Norwegian and talk about memories past? But I forgot, the bread he was making then was sweet, wasn't it?

You talk about the PAO-OFI relationship, yet forget to metion the ones Oly has/ had with Panachaiki, Ionikos, Xanthi, Egaleo, PAOK under Batatoudis (Oly always won), Anastopoulos' teams etc...Olympiakos has never lost to any other those teams in the last 10 years when there was a result to be had.

Let's not forget Oly spreading their legs to Lemonis's Levadiakos last year to get OFI relegated.

Olympiakos like, Juventus should have been relegated and had points deducted for the proof found of influencing referees on results but we here talking about why Gomez wasn't allowed to go to Olympiakos when he was a PAO owned player.

On the other hand AEK sould have been relegated to the amateur leagues with their finances having the law changed to save them.

Ofi cost PAO the league title in 1982 with a point it took at Leoforos, they kicked us out of Europe in 1997, last sunday they damaged our league chances yet everything is arranged ,ay?

Olympiakos like, Juventus should have been relegated and had points deducted for the proof found of influencing referees on results but we here talking about why Gomez wasn't allowed to go to Olympiakos when he was a PAO owned player.

so should you on ref influences.

Just ask Mr Vassaras and douros who admitted he screwed OSFP

so should you on ref influences.

Just ask Mr Vassaras and douros who admitted he screwed OSFP

You'd do the same with the death threats they received.

So what everyone in this forum is saying that since the relationship between the two teams is common knowledge and since scandals have occurred in the past nothing should be done.

By the way how was the law changed to benefit AEK. The law existed and AEK used it to discharge debts.

My point is that something scandalous and detrimental to greek football is occurring in the league and no one does anything about it.

And then we wonder why we are doing so poorly in Europe.

this isnt a disgrace to football....this is just the real world. PAO's owner has ownership rights of his contract so if he doesnt want to sell him off to OSFP- then he wont. Its a right every owner has. When Gomez contract is up hes free to go whereever he wants. As long as your contract belongs to OFI, you can only go when they tell you to. I dont see the big deal...

as for Vassaras.....Im still confused all these years how he F***ed over OSFP. Was it because he didnt cancel the first OSFP goal making Thrinos have a BS equalizer?

Or is the issue STILL over something he did not see (Kyrgiakos)....What can you expect of a man if he doesnt see the play? It happens so fast away from the ball while in play.... Did anybody catch that World Cup Final with France-Italy? Did the referee something that was 50x MORE BLATANT???

No. His linesman saw it on the big tv. So get over it, we went on to beat you 3-1 in the cup final anyways, PAO were the better team that year, and Alefantos was never going to get you far.

So what everyone in this forum is saying that since the relationship between the two teams is common knowledge and since scandals have occurred in the past nothing should be done.

My point is that something scandalous and detrimental to greek football is occurring in the league and no one does anything about it.

And then we wonder why we are doing so poorly in Europe.

WELCOME TO GREEK REALITY MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!

this isnt a disgrace to football....this is just the real world. PAO's owner has ownership rights of his contract so if he doesnt want to sell him off to OSFP- then he wont. Its a right every owner has. When Gomez contract is up hes free to go whereever he wants. As long as your contract belongs to OFI, you can only go when they tell you to. I dont see the big deal...

Eheis dikio oson afora to idiktisiako me morfi daneismou(an ontos katalava kala,dil oti o pao ehei ton paikti kai ton daneise ston Ofi),alla den einai ntropi ayto pou ginetai me aytes tis dyo omades?

Mia oikogeneia na eleghei 2 omades?Eida to paihnidi Ofi/Pao 3:3 kai trelathika.Sto 2 imihrono o Maurer i opos ton lene(coach tou ofi) ekane ta panta gia na ferei to paihnidi sta isia.Ayto einai ntropi

this isnt a disgrace to football....this is just the real world. PAO's owner has ownership rights of his contract so if he doesnt want to sell him off to OSFP- then he wont. Its a right every owner has. When Gomez contract is up hes free to go whereever he wants. As long as your contract belongs to OFI, you can only go when they tell you to.  I dont see the big deal...

Eheis dikio oson afora to idiktisiako me morfi daneismou(an ontos katalava kala,dil oti o pao ehei ton paikti kai ton daneise ston Ofi),alla den einai ntropi ayto pou ginetai me aytes tis dyo omades?

Mia oikogeneia na eleghei 2 omades?Eida to paihnidi Ofi/Pao 3:3 kai trelathika.Sto 2 imihrono o Maurer i opos ton lene(coach tou ofi) ekane ta panta gia na ferei to paihnidi sta isia.Ayto einai ntropi

atleast he did not lose!

in the 2nd half against frynos he did lose because he wanted to!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Come on. Everyone knows both teams have the same owner. That is not a surprise. It has been known for many, many years.

you are correct

Archived