Phantis Forums

ERA sport on Dish Network problems?

Does anyone know what the problem is with ERA sport on the DishNetwork (north America)?

For the past two days, channel 916 and channel 723 broadcast the audio of ERTsat (channel 603) instead of the ERA sport programming.

I called the DishNetwork and I get the standard answer that they are not responsible for the programming (although this is not a programming issue), and I even called ERTsat in Athens but the nice person who answered the phone said he knows nothing about ERA sport.

Typically, ERA sport does not post any telephone number or a direct email address listed.

Does anyone know what the problem is with ERA sport on the DishNetwork (north America)?

For the past two days, channel 916 and channel 723 broadcast the audio of ERTsat (channel 603) instead of the ERA sport programming.

I called the DishNetwork and I get the standard answer that they are not responsible for the programming (although this is not a programming issue), and I even called ERTsat in Athens but the nice person who answered the phone said he knows nothing about ERA sport.

Typically, ERA sport does not post any telephone number or a direct email address listed.

ERA-5 is also not broadcasting.

I just checked Satellite NSS 806 were ERT Sat is broadcasting there main feed to North and South America ERA Sport , ERA 5 , ERA 1 radios are not playing it looks there are havening technical difficulties it should be up by Monday this has happen before.

DKSat

Thank you DKSat.

The Greek satellite channels, and Dish Network are stretching my patience big time.

Dish Network and the Greek offering has been nothing but problems in the last few months, and given that we have to pay the $51 per month to get ERAsport (and all the other channels I don't care for) the service is not very worth it.

Can I get ERTsat and ERA sport in North America for free if I get a large dish? Where can I find more information about doing such thing?

ERT Sat / ERA Sport / ERA 5 / Net 105 are FTA they can be received from the Satellite NSS 806 over the Atlantic.

All you need is a 1.8 meter C-Band Dish , C-Band LNBF and a Digital FTA MPEG 2 receiver.

NSS 806 can only be received from the Central and Eastern US states and Canada.

PM for more Info.

DKSat

ERT Sat / ERA Sport / ERA 5 / Net 105 are FTA they can be received from the Satellite NSS 806 over the Atlantic.

All you need is a 1.8 meter C-Band Dish , C-Band LNBF and a Digital FTA MPEG 2 receiver.

NSS 806 can only be received from the Central and Eastern US states and Canada.

PM for more Info.

DKSat

Exei ki'alla Ellhnika kanalia ekei.?

:gr:

tnx

R0ss

Archived