Phantis Forums

AEK vs Anderlect

Damianos

anderlecht had 1 good chance and they got a goal!

no wonder lille hit 4 post in belgium! aek should have played with lybe in the 1st half.

and ofcourse all u aek fans are right lakis is not good enough anymore!

finally i really wonder when aek will win a game in the cl! what more should they do to win? have 100 clear one on ones ;)

I was very happy with our play today.

I was very happy with Ferrer and his HUGE balls for starting Toszer and Hetemaj (and Kirikidis, even though he was not planned to start).

I have not seen AEK play such and energetic game in a long time. ALso a very attacking game. Ferrer's changes are coming around slowly, but they are coming.

The only thing I am still unhappy about is our finishing skills.

In the beginning of the season I thought Caesar might change with the attacking style of play. He was working hard at the beginning of the season and making opportunities. For the last few games he has been non existant. Today I rate him a 4 (thats INCLUDING him scoring the goal). In my opinion he needs to sit a few to think about his performances. I dont think he ran at all today.

Nightsurfer, say what you want about Lymbe (and I personally will still agree with you) but he really did some great things tonight in that game.

I think today we saw a glance into our future. We had young blood playing hard and it looked good....

no wonder lille hit 4 post in belgium! aek should have played with lybe in the 1st half.

finally i really wonder when aek will win a game in the cl! what more should they do to win? have 100 clear one on ones ;)

:nw:

This was truly a waisted opportunity... :(

Defensive lapses like this one, will cost dearly.

This must be one of the easiest goals Anderlecht will score this year.

Look how open TWO attackers are, inside AEK's box, when the ball is crossed :angry:

Posted Image

With a full team and some more games, AEK should go for the win in Brussels. :gr:

PEACE

not a bad result, considering the lost opportunities and a non-given penalty (heh, look who's talking :) ), because imho it seemed that this year's Aek is better than before but still not competent enough for hoping anything more than the 4th position.

The really worrying thing is that coach performs radical player changes well after the end of pre-season. Tactics and formation must be well defined right from the start. Experimentations in Malezani style aren't a good sign to me.

My opinion: Anderlecht the better side until AEK equalised. Until then AEK was too slow and a bit passive... could've been more than 0-1. But the equaliser changed everything, gave your team wings and AEK started to play real football but missed a row good chances, we only got one good opportunity in the second half. I can live with the draw.

Feelings greek side: a missed chance for the firtst CL victory, but feelings here: missed chance to take the so important away victory (a couple of players did not perform at their best level)

This was truly a waisted opportunity... :(

Defensive lapses like this one, will cost dearly.

This must be one of the easiest goals Anderlecht will score this year.

Look how open TWO attackers are, inside AEK's box, when the ball is crossed :angry:

Posted Image

With a full team and some more games, AEK should go for the win in Brussels.  :gr:

PEACE

it was a nice cross followed by a nice shot on goal, not thAt easy ;)

it is a fact that frutos was completely free, but he ran into the box until he came at the free position the moment the ball arrived, another situation then when he already was camping in the box and the defenders forgot him.

For us your goal was an east one, Van Damme was too late to set the offside trap ;)

Will be an exciting return game ;)

btw, a big thank you to your coach to start without Liberopoulos :P

lol, dont't talk about games you did not see :angry:

hmmm just heard there were a couple of incidents,

one of those concerned a group fans of my city,

attacked a couple of hours before the game started by some AEK fanatics carrying chains...

they saw the danger right on time and started to run, some of them got hit, but fortunately no one had severe injuries... :(

A dissapointing game for AEK, this was our chance to win our first game!!

Missed chances again, i was always worried in preseason why we did not sign a quality striker??

So many missed chances in every game, our finishing is terrible.

Aloisis would have been a good aquisition, although he is not the quickest or most skillful player, he can finish and is a proven goal scorer in Spain with Ossasuna and Alaves.

Oh well, 2nd is still a possiblitity, but we must take something from the Lille away game, and hope for a win at home.

I cant wait for the day, that AEK has less chances than the opposition, but manages to score one and comes away with the win, because just lately, that seems to be happening a lot to us.

Or maybe we can convert our numberous chances and put 5 past someone??

Good to see the younger players get a go, they showed good enthusiasm and determination. Just a question, what has happened to Manduca?? He is an attacking winger/striker, why not give him a go?? Is he injured??

Im still hoping we can turn the corner, but things need to start happening soon, starting with our home game against Ergotelis. Im expecting lots of goals, for us that is!!

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

A team should be aiming for the highest place, because this is the only way they might find themselves in the place just lower than the highest one. Aim for the 1st to hopefully get the 2nd and so on

Well in order to be able to talk about AEK's hopes realistically we must assume that Milan will beat if not destroy Anderlecht (after their display) in both next games

so that means that after 4 games Milan should have 10 points and Anderlecht 2

Now I believe there is no question about whether AEK must win against Lille or not in OAKA IF we are discussing any qualification scenarios (2nd or 3rd place)

So the big question is what happens in France..

if AEK beats Lille in Athens then without the next game in France we'll have 4 points.

If Lille beats us in France (very possible) then after 4 games it's Milan 10 Lille 5 AEK 4 Anderlecht2

that means Milan have qualified and when they come to Athens Hopefully they will at least use a team like the one in the 1st game against AEK. That does NOT mean of course that they can't beat us with reserves. BUT maybe we can grab a tie. Anything helps. If not then it's simple

the game at Belgium will determine everything about the 3rd place even if Anderlecht lose all their next games, which they should, because they play Milan twice and they play Lille at France..

If AEK sovles the scoring problem then I can say nothing is over. AEK MUST get at least 3 points out of the 2 games against Lille. 4 if possible. If not then 3 points in OAKA and go for the win in Belgium and maybe get a tie and qualify for the Uefa Cup

but you know with ifs and maybes...

:P

me klanies ayga den vafoume dystuxws

Archived