Phantis Forums

AEK vs Anderlect

Damianos

This is the best chance AEK will get to win their first ever Champions League game!!

If we do not win this, we can only hope to qualify for the Uefa Cup!!

Should be an interesting game, it will be interesting to see how we bounce back from the loss to Oly.

No Emerson, but it will give Zikos a chance to play the holding role!! Hopefully Lagos gets a full game!!

Im looking forward to it, and am very optimisitc (with a good referee for both teams) that we can get a result here.

Hopefully our strikers can take the chances they get in this game!!

AEK 2 - 1 Anderlect

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

My best and most sincere wishes to AEK and her fans to celebrate a CL victory.

AEK needs to win and CAN win.

This is the easiest of all group games vs the main opponent for 3rd spot.

It would be a great accomplishment for AEK to play in Europe in 2007.

Lybe knows Anderlecht... :P

KALH TYXH Dikefale :gr:

PEACE

i think anderlecht will be underestimating u and therefore i think it will be something like 3-0 or 3-1 to aek!

and ofcourse the 1st win ever for aek in cl

I don't think our bloody coach will underestimate AEK.

He's always too carefully in his games; we are furious because he doesn't let play our team the footbaal we like to see with all our technicians;

Keep an eye on our Argentina boys Biglia and Pareja and Frutos

good luck but we hope to take at least one point and we dream of 3 points! have a nice game

den elpiso tipota, den fovame tipota eimai RSCA!!!

i wouldn't underestimate anderlecht if i were u. they aren't one of the strongest teams of europe but they are a very good side.

but since aek is playing at home and they finally have to get something out of their efforts i think aek will win.

good luck tonight and bring home the 3-1 i am predicting B)

2 BIG penalty claims from aek!

the 1st was a 1 meter from the body wide streched arm! VERY clear handball from deschacht!!

2nd was a obstruction(with both arms-body and feet) from another anderlecht defender!!

also the danish shiithouse ref could have givin atleast 4-5 yellow cards to anderlecht players for complaining(screaming at him) and tackles from behind!!

no wonder why the official only "top" referee from denmark was not called up to the world cup!

he then stated that he was very frustrated with not being called up!

I wonder why!

also in with delibasic he will score 1 or 2 easely

2 BIG penalty claims from aek!

the 1st was a 1 meter from the body wide streched arm! VERY clear handball from deschacht!!

2nd was a obstruction(with both arms-body and feet) from another anderlecht defender!!

also the danish shiithouse ref could have givin atleast 4-5 yellow cards to anderlecht players for complaining(screaming at him) and tackles from behind!!

no wonder why the official only "top" referee from denmark was not called up to the world cup!

he then stated that he was very frustrated with not being called up!

I wonder why!

also in with delibasic he will score 1 or 2 easely

So are AEK playing well??? Is a 2nd goal coming?

Archived