Phantis Forums

Ofi-OSFP

DUDE

GIASSOU RE OLYMPIAKARA  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

ME TON OFH BOREITE ALLA STIN EUROPI???  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

traba kane kamia diadilwsi esy kai ase tis koubentes gia Eurwpi. Na paizes kai Eurwpi tulaxiuston re kafre na milages kai ligo

Ouuusttt

Entaxin to xeroume oti o filos prokali :rolleyes: alla ehei kai dikio. Kai ta dio ta termata itan dora! Den prokite na valoume etsi termata sto CL. Kai i amina halia pali!

And 2 : 1 by Borha by a premature Christmas gift by Sifakis .. .Goalkeeper of OFH...

sifakis did not even have 1 save in the 2nd half!

the ball was never near him that is why he panicked when he missed a under 6 year old control!

btw if u play anything near this in ukraine or against aek u will lose with 4-5 goals!

u had 1 chance in the 2nd(with rivaldo scoring) and a half in the 1st!!!!! again with rivaldo shooting from 35 meters but not a very good shot!

minutes or even seconds before u scored ofi had a golden oppertunity to seal all 3 points and make it 2-0 but nwafor shot was not well placed!

this is clearly the worst u have played for ?? many-many-many years

djole looks like he is finished!

and u should not be happy winning with penalties

Guys I'm an Olympiakos fan why should we always resort to Oly vs Pao... So what if they needed a last minute penalty? If we were s%$#! then what does that mean for Europe? What does it matter about way PAO... just because they're s%$#! we have to be too? At the end of the day they are in crisis so in a sense I can understand their problems, we're supposed to be on the up and on these performance we're going to get an old fashioned Ukranian-Jail-House-Raping when we play Shakter! Things have to change... today a player who wasnt considered good enough for Oly beat 4 defenders in the space of 1 yard! Imagine what a CL team will do to us! And our goals were gifts courtesy of Sifakis! We are in trouble guys and I for one am panicking!

Osfp is not performing well so far but we dont need to be super to beat any team in greece.It is sad i know but is true.Even a bad osfp is better than any other team in our league.CL games and teams are a complete different story and i believe that everybody realized that we need to play 110% to get the results that we need.To be honest i am not going to judge and go nuts after 1 game in the CL.We lost a game at home and we propably have to play great in all of the rest of them if we want to do something so i keep having trust to our coach and team and NOT be a normal greek and burn a stadium or curse the players or blame anyone.Lets get some more results and then we can have a better view of things.Lets get out there and get some f..... points for greece damn it.. :gr:

Another average performance. The changes in the defence didn't make a difference and OFI controlled the midfield for most of the time.

The only positive fact about this match was Borja's goal. Although he didn't need to do a lot, it might boost his confidence.

GIASSOU RE OLYMPIAKARA  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

ME TON OFH BOREITE ALLA STIN EUROPI???  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

when your team is allowed to cross the greek border to another country come talk europe with us
well we had pre-season in france so... :blink:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived