1. 1. Who should it be?

• totis fylakouris=green by heart and blood
    • sergio markarian=would get us far in uefa
    • juan ramon rocha=also 1 of the best at pao
    • itzhak shoum=the double speaks for it self

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i voted for toti... hes the last coach that has some success before Malezani...He knows the young players well that deserve to play...

I would prfer Shoum since i still havent found the reason for his firing but there would be an uprising within Pao fans & who knows we may get some rocket fire fron Hezbollah, which wouldnt be a bad thing :)

I have been a Rotsa fan since I was a kid and watched him play. Class-act the likes of which is hard to find (maybe Vazeha was the other one). Not to mention that under his coaching we played the best football I have seen to date. He got my vote

I can't stand Markarian. Ever since he played Goumas as a DM when we were playing Aris (0-0 and lost the championship later) I was turned off by his tactics. Also, I remember that just about every other game was heroically won with "giomes" in the last minutes, and our championships usually slipped away late in the seasons he was at the helm. Not to mention he whines too much.

Fylakouris, I like and he would probably be a good change. I grew up watching him play, and he was a showman. He will light the player's fire. I do have questions about his experience, but I think someone who knows what "Panathinaikos" means should take over now.

Soum? I would not be too upset to see him back. He worked hard, he had the players on edge, and managed to win games.

Markarian and Shum would be good choices but would they come back after the way you treated them? :huh:

Fylakouris - I remember when he broke in with PAO and that was 40 years ago! How old is he??? :huh:

Rocha would be a question mark. Not sure if he can win with the players on PAO's roster.

Markarian and Shum would be good choices but would they come back after the way you treated them? :huh:

Fylakouris - I remember when he broke in with PAO and that was 40 years ago! How old is he??? :huh:

Rocha would be a question mark. Not sure if he can win with the players on PAO's roster.

fylakuris is not that old! in the 50ths i think

I say Fylakouris to take the team since like others said is a true "Green" at heart and will help motivate the players. But he doesn't have that much experience which is a question mark. Oh well no matter who takes over we can only go up(I hope)

Anastasiadis was a failure at PAO.

Did you forget the embarrassing comments and the Austria Wien thrashings?  :o

Livathinos, Rocha, Markarian would do better.

I hope...  :unsure:

The first has never coached PAO, the other two were successful and were fired unjustifiably.

Who will get the team ready to win in the Ukraine?

Rocha, Markarian :tup:

PEACE

Fylakouris would take a bullet for the club. He would 100% take the job Hollywood.

i like fylakouris he has heart, but the truth is he does not have true experience espeacilly when it comes to champions and uefa, but he does know the greek league and he would do 10 times better then backe.

i like fylakouris he has heart, but the truth is he does not have true experience espeacilly when it comes to champions and uefa, but he does know the greek league and he would do 10 times better then backe.

his only game in europe we outplayed sevilla and won 1-0!

I still beleive if we had let him stay for more than 2-3 games we would easely also had won the championship and eliminated sevilla!

remember we fired scazny and and totis came just to help the team until a new coach was found. The new coach was malezani :LOL:

guys ase tis m*****.es pios tha analavi kai kai kai

ta leme pia

1991 daniil

1992 osim

1993 osim

1994 osim/rotsa

1995 rotsa

1996 rotsa

1997 rotsa/zaec and karoulias/

1998 danil/rotsa

1999 kirasta

2000 anastasiadis/apostolakis

2001 kirasta/markarian

2002 santos/markarian

2003 soum

2004 soum/skazni/malesani

2005 malesani

2006 bakke/kai????????????????????????????????????????????????

edo pou ta vlepoume exoune kani18 allages sto timmoni se posa xronia??????????16 xronia :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

opios na valis proponitis

PAPARI.....A THA KANI

ALLOU INE TO PROVLIMA MIN TO KSANASIZITAS

hes got just as much if not more than other coaches out there in the area of football.

He hasnt managed a prof. team except PAO (and worked as an assistant) and we did manage to beat (DOMINATE) Sevilla and Apollon (im not saying hes the whole reason for this, he isnt)

Everybody has to start somewhere right? I mean Matteus, Deschamps are still relativley inexperienced coaches right?

And besides------seriously what has all this foreign "experience" done for the team lately.........ever rather?

In Derby it says we are linked to : Cuper, Adriaanse and Bajevic........ I hope none of those names are true, particularly Cuper whos way overated. We dont need foreign coaches. Theyre not gonna do much. We need Greek or PhilHellenic coaches that are familar with the league and country.

Adriaanse is a great coach but hes not what we need right now by anymeans.

Bajevic is not coming, nor do we need him. I dont see why every paper is tipping him off-------you think hes just going to drop everything at Red Star and run to Athens? He has a job.....

i voted for toti... hes the last coach that has some success before Malezani...He knows the young players well that deserve to play...

I would prfer Shoum since i still havent found the reason for his firing but there would be an uprising within Pao fans & who knows we may get some rocket fire fron Hezbollah, which wouldnt be a bad thing :)

the more i think about it we should get Shoum for the above reason....Listen...we hire Shoum,hes in Marousi for a meeting With Tzigger. Hezbollah fires mistle into our offices & kills Tzigger as well!!....

quick fix Bajevic

Archived