Phantis Forums

Atromitos vs AEK

Damianos

This is a must win game for AEK!!

With 2 draws this season, a loss or draw would potentially put AEK 6 or 7 points behind Olympiakos, with a tough home game against Iraklis to come, and then an away match against Olympiakos. 10 points behind after 5 rounds?? The season would be over!!

However, if we win, and PAOK could get something out of their game with Oly, we could be in with a shot of being level with them if we can beat them away.

Atromitos were good last season, and although they only have a draw this season, they will be a tough proposition. Hopefully the players have their minds on the job, and not on AC Milan next week.

Im going to predict a 2-1 victory for AEK, but in saying that i would not be surprised if we draw (0-0) or even lose.

Panathinaikos also have a potentially tough game against Xanthi, so hopefully AEK can make up some ground this weekend!!

Best of luck to the lads, hopefully no injuries, and hopefully we play well and score some goals!!

Tough run to start the season with too, who scheduled the games this season:

AEK vs PAOK

OFI vs AEK

Atromitos vs AEK

AC Milan vs AEK (Europe)

AEK vs Iraklis

Olympiakos vs AEK

AEK vs Ergotelis (should be easy)

Panathinaikos vs AEK

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

This is a must win game for AEK. We have some tough games coming up and if we drop points here, we could fall very behind the leaders and a top 2 CL place. We must be focused on this game and not AC Milan. We must carry our European form here into the domestic league.

I predict 2-0 AEK

:D

That was a huuuuge blow for AEK. Now we have Milan away, Iraklis, Olympiakos, Ergotelis and PAO. We don't need any injuries against Milan, need to win against Iraklis, Ergotelis and PAO definetely. Against Olympiakos I'm not expecting a result.

We are falling behind. Olympiakos have 9 from 3, PAO have 6 from 3, PAOK have 4 from 3 and AEK have 3 from 3... :(

The chances were here but the players, who got the chances were not good enough

This Cezar is a comic figure.... in best position and with plenty of time.. he misses even the target....

AEK has problems with teams, which play cattenacio à la Grecia , we don't have the players, to open early the score....

But we have more chances than last year, which is positive. Zikos is coming in 2-3 weeks on the pitch... I expect a slight improvement.

Now our biggest problem is the midfield...... No players with technic and velocity

But we are on the right path for the future... all in all...

AEK will look better in Europe....it s easy to see it .... European teams don't play... pussy football sitting with all the team behind... see PAOK and Atromitos....

AEK will get stronger and stronger with time... no doubt about ...great teams aren't built in one saison... it needs time....

The base is here with the financial improvement and the work from the Directing Board... also the results will come if we continue this way...

Nothing can stop us to take the lead for good in Greek Football..... in the future...

AEK will look better in Europe....it s easy to see it .... European teams don't play... pussy football sitting with all the team behind... see PAOK and Atromitos....

FILE AEKTZI PAOK=4 PTS AEK=3 PTS

POU EINAI RE H OMADARA SOU POU THA PAEI KALA STIN EUROPI K OLAS?

O FERRER NUXTA THA FUGEI :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well, we at AEK can take football teasing... especially when it comes from comic figures of people in much more aggreagate trouble that a serious and calculated Football Club AEK is becoming ... ;)

Listen, Atromitos was all the previous years the TOUGHEST opponent AEK has faced in the past championships...

True, this year Atromitos did not have a good start. But Parasxos is a good Coach and that team IS a tough nut to crack.

We on the other side need to work much harder to get our act together fast, because this years requirement allow for no more amature bahaviour...

True, AEK needs to asscimilate new figures and a new manager philosophy, but I am more worried on the fact that the players fight much less that they should in each separate challenge in the game.

We will see, this is a bad start

Re agori min les m*****es. Just because you won one game don't think your season is going anywhere. From now on you will see the real PAOK taking a dive towards the bottom of the table.

So sit on your couch and watch a little cl maybe you can see some real football.

Re agori min les m*****es. Just because you won one game don't think your season is going anywhere. From now on you will see the real PAOK taking a dive towards the bottom of the table.

So sit on your couch and watch a little cl maybe you can see some real football.

I cannot believe you have just said that! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So u call watching REAL football getting draws week in week out???

Other teams in ur CL group are seeing ur team as guaranteed three points :LOL:

PROS AEK PALIKARIA :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hey guys learn to read...

I said AEK will look better in Europe....

I did n say AEK will pass in the next round... that a huge difference...

Also from the beginning if you check the "Draw Topic"... I wrote that I would be very pleased with the 3rd place... for the 2nd place it need something more...

And I m still in the opinion that we can take the 3rd place in the CL...

If you are so sure do you want to place any bet ?

That was a huuuuge blow for AEK. Now we have Milan away, Iraklis, Olympiakos, Ergotelis and PAO. We don't need any injuries against Milan, need to win against Iraklis, Ergotelis and PAO definetely. Against Olympiakos I'm not expecting a result.

We are falling behind. Olympiakos have 9 from 3, PAO have 6 from 3, PAOK have 4 from 3 and AEK have 3 from 3... :(

wouldnt worry about Iraklis.....theyre pretty bad this year.

as for Atromitos match......still dont see why Parasxos wont let Andriolas play....Mixailidis blew it that shot was right at him...if theres going to be mistakes at least let it be a young promising keeper out there like Andriolas.

It takes time (more than a preseason and a few games) to change the mentality of the players from trying to score ONE goal and sit onit - to a team that needs to play a FULL 90 minutes and score as often as possible.

IT TAKES TIME. And I think our management is willing to wait to see the changes come. Once some of these guys can learn to shoot on target and put away the EASY goals, we will do just fine.

Archived