Phantis Forums

Rivaldo

thrylos

Not that my opinion matters to Sollied and his coaching staff, but I think it is best to save Rivaldo for Champions League games.

He seems to be getting hurt very often.

Use him in games in the Greek League only for the 1st half, or until the game is out of hand and limit his practice time.

Thoughts

Here's the way I see it. Even if Sollied wanted to rest Rivaldo, Rivaldo is a world class footballer (some may argue one of the games best) that has won club chamionships, and a world cup. Given the guy's such a competitor, even if Sollied wanted to rest him, I don't think Rivaldo would go along with it. Also it's his last season; therefore, he wants to do everything possible to go out on top. This is why I have a feeling Olympiakos will do better this season in the CL.

hopefully both greek teams will do well in the CL.

Has anyone heard rumours that Rivaldo might be joining Sydney FC after his contract with Olympiakos expires??

Are you serious?? Sydney FC???

Cmon dude.. Don't you think at his age and after all of his accomplishements after Greece it would be it for him???

Anyway if he has to be spared in some games, it is not good to put him in the opening endekada and than substitute him

It is more adecquate and respectful to let him come from the bench to save the match if it is necessary

At least this is my hmble opinion, based on following him for alost ten years

He will have (or already has) 3 babies in his house now, this does not help

Archived