Phantis Forums

Hellas - Moldavia

Hi This is for anyone that is in the Hamilton Ontario area. The game this Saturday the 2nd of September between Greece and Moldova will be shown at Whiskey Joe's which is at Fennel and Upper Ottawa on the mountain. The game starts at 2:15 pm and the cost is $20. We always have a good time there watching the games so I hope to see everyone there. It's time to defend our title. :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

The game is live on Stenata PPV at your local bar for 20 bucks. Check you favourite establishment to see if they will carry it.

The game will also be televised on delay basis on Setanta Sports on September 4 at 16:00 CDT.

In Chicago area the game will be shown at the following establishments live:

Chasers Bar & Grill

9003 N. Milwaukee Ave., Niles

Tel: (847) 470-8800

Olympic Cafe

2615 West Lawrence Av.

Chicago, IL 60625

773-293-1450

Cafe Mystiko

20510 N. Milwaukee av.

Deerfield, IL

Abbey Pub

3420 West Grace

Chicago, IL 60618

773-478-4408

And in the general Los Angeles, CA area:

Bar/Venue Lucky Baldwins

Address 17 South Raymond Avenue

City Pasadena, CA 91105

Phone 626-795-0652

Website www.luckybaldwins.com

Bar/Venue Cock and Bull Pub (Santa Monica)

Address 2947 Lincoln Boulevard

City Santa Monica, CA 90405

Phone 310-399-9696

Admission in both $20.

Lets GO GREECE!

Last time I ponied up $20 for a Hellas game, they lost to the mighty Danes, did not score a goal, and were for all intensive purposes eliminated from WC action.

Nobody is asking you to fork anything .

If you are HELLINAS you support your blood.

You obvioously aint.

And if I remember well HELLAS are the Euro Champions or you forgot that.

M.

For Houston-area residents: I just spoke to someone at Extreme Pizza in the Woodlands. He said that they carry Setanta and there is NO cover charge (plus they have pretty good pizza, from what people tell me). They are located inside the Market Street outdoor shopping area, just west of the Woodlands Mall. Their website:

http://www.extremepizza.com/locations/woodlands.htm

pedia brika auto s autin tin selida

Looks like another one of those questionable sites to me. You should be careful of scams, especially when there is no mentioning of who is responsible for this service nor is there any physical contact. Like too much like a "take the money and run" kind of service.

For Houston-area residents: I just spoke to someone at Extreme Pizza in the Woodlands. He said that they carry Setanta and there is NO cover charge (plus they have pretty good pizza, from what people tell me). They are located inside the Market Street outdoor shopping area, just west of the Woodlands Mall. Their website:

http://www.extremepizza.com/locations/woodlands.htm

That's awesome, you mean some guys don't charge cover?

I wish some of the greedy guys around here would do the same. I wonder how much Setanta charges the businesses.

Archived