Phantis Forums

Atromitos - Sevilla

Irlandos

auto omos tha exei sinepeies kai gia ton paok giati ama dn paroume pontous tou xronou 4 omades tha vgoun europi, oly, pao, aek kai xanthi, opote eseis mia zoi mono stin ellada tha paizete an dn paroume vathmous giati pano apo emas dn prokeite na termatisete :D :D :P :P

auto omos tha exei sinepeies kai gia ton paok giati ama dn paroume pontous tou xronou 4 omades tha vgoun europi, oly, pao, aek kai xanthi, opote eseis mia zoi mono stin ellada tha paizete an dn paroume vathmous giati pano apo emas dn prokeite na termatisete :D :D :P :P

TIS MANAS TO m**** TO EXEIS DEI? :LOL:

Tou xronou pali 6 omades vgenoune stin Evropi. Meta ine to provlima, alla meta apo tin p*****a tis EPO ego gia tis Ellinikes omades stin Evropi prosopika den endiaferome. Sti kato kato kai me tesseris omades stin Evropi o PAOK pali tha vgi sto UEFA. Oloklira 10 xronia sti sira to kaname afto.

If your team keeps playing like they did against Osfp last week you can forget about Europe and Superliga palikaraki...

paok4, xanthifan stop with personal attacks, or I will be forced to hand out some warnings.

As for PAOK and Europe, time will tell, but if I was a betting man I would bet that PAOK will make Europe more times than Xanthi and Atromitos together.

ego dn tha elega tipota an dn ksekinouse protos, tespa, oson afora to mats me ton gauro, auto itan mia kaki parenthesi, min ksexnate tin aititi edra, 1,5 xronia exoume na xasoume, kai tha doume sto telos poios tha vgei ksana europi

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: You must be bitter about PAOK's "exile" from Europe. ;)

I would not say bitter. I would say dissappointed, considering it happened through a p*****a by EPO. PAOK won the UEFA spot on the field, while Atromitos did it on paper with the help of EPO.

I know what you mean friend, as a PAOK fan like yourself it hurts to see such s*** happens right in front of your eyes. You have earned your badge & this is what EPO wants to do. Totally disgraceful!

Thing is PAOK can do better in Europe than Atromitos, your team is seeded (which means something).

this is the shittiest draw

Sevilla just ripped up Barcelona 3-0 !!!! :o

Atromitos should and will be brave. All i expect is a fight from the Peristeri team. And there is always hope....you never know atromitos might snatch a goal in sevilla and then they can hit the post for 90 mins.....its football....

Atromitos is also not that bad..they do have some pretty talented players, as well as players with a lot of heart.....though Mixailidis sucks in goal.....Andriolas should be starting.

It a shame I was really hoping for them to get Grasshoppers.......

ATROMITARA OLE!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived