Group of Death: Barcelona, Chelsea, AEK, Dynamo Kyiv :unsure:

Milan

Lille

AEK

are already sure

plz draw Anderlecht in this one :D

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss

:nw: thank you god!

Just like I just posted on the Olympiacos forum I also think that this a FGREAT draw for AEK as well....

The draw was great to Greece this year and we're looking good..

Good Luck AEK... Now it's in your hands..

Overal, a very good drawing for both Greek clubs. It could have been worse!!!

It could have been a LOT worse!!!!!Did you guys checked the first 3 groups.Tha klapsoune manoules....All over vasika tha klaine.....Pame gera gia 2 ellinikes omades stous 16. :gr: :gr: :gr:

it's now or never for AEK :box:

Anderlecht are beatable, don't look so strong as before but still should be taken very seriously

a lot of Milan players are 40-something but they still play great football so I don't expect (m)any points here

I think games vs. Lille will be crucial for the second place - they have many good players like Keita, Odemwingie, Tony Silva and Tavlaridis and a great coach - Claude Puel

they are a pretty defensive side, in European games even ultra-defensive, very organized and quick on counter-attacks

so with some good team work, a bit of creativity (especially vs. Lille) and of course luck AEK will get 2nd/3rd place

This was a great draw for both Greek teams. Hopefully they can make us proud and advance to the next stage. It will be good for our points and good for the game.

AEK can easily come 3rd, but 2nd will be tough. We can get a result out of Anderlecht home and away. Lille just remeber are dark horses, but so are we, so anything can happen. AC Milan I don't think are good this year. Their players are on the brink of leaving from match fixing, their confidence is down, their players are very old, and the club is going through it's worst period in it's history.

GO AEK AND OLYMPIAKOS!!!

:tup: :D

Good draw - the only thing I don't like is that Lille plays Milan on the last day and that Milan will likely have qualified by then and may tank that one, not for usre but this could happen.

Lille is the probably the weakest of the #2 seeds - bravo and good luck :gr:

Good draw - the only thing I don't like is that Lille plays Milan on the last day and that Milan will likely have qualified by then and may tank that one, not for usre but this could happen.

Lille is the probably the weakest of the #2 seeds - bravo and good luck :gr:

this group can turn out a little tricky

i think AEK has a tricky draw but they made out well. Anderlecht and Lille they are defeinitly capable of defeating. On a good day who knows they might just shock milan.

I am a Milan fan as well as PAO, but I want AEK to win....I might even go to Milan for the match...

good luck AEK....NIKISTE!!!

Archived