Phantis Forums

Fanis Gekas ‒ (retired)

Ziaka

This is good news for PAOK, since they owe 40% of Gekas contract as part of the Salpiggidis deal. If Bochum excercises their option and buy the player, PAOK will benefit financialy as well.

you're trying to salvage even a single drachmi for the club, aren't you!! :D

Maybe he can find a decent German hairdresser and get rid of the barbouni he's been wearing on the back of his melon.

dude the mullet is awesome... :tup:

somehow the mullet gets chicks :LOL: - seen his wife? shes fine...

which brings me to the question....what is the word for that haircut in greek? i know barbouni is mullet in english (its probabl one of the best fish in the world :D ) barbouni is only the literal translation...but barbouni is only fish in greek... unless they took the mullet word/translation from america which i dont think happened....

anyways good luck to Fanis, he had interest from the bundesliga at Kallithea, i hope he starts and tops the charts :gr:

Edited by drakos13

Maybe he can find a decent German hairdresser and get rid of the barbouni he's been wearing on the back of his melon.

Is she a stunner (as opposed to a stunned mullet! :P)?

I don't really care. I'm not into women, if you know what I mean (private joke between Hollywood and myelf) ;)

Edited by Akritis_1944

Is she a stunner (as opposed to a stunned mullet! :P)?

I don't really care. I'm not into women, if you know what I mean (private joke between Hollywood and myelf) ;)

its true; his into guys :o :P Edited by HOLLYWOOD

• 2 weeks later...

Glad for the guy..good for him..Yes prove PAO that you were worth to keep

Really positive for Fani to be performing. Hopefully he can help his side off the bottom of the ladder.

4 matches gone and they only have the draw they got this past weekend at Nurenburg who were league leaders, so that is something positive.

Check out Fani's hairstyle from the clubs website:

Posted Image

Looks like the German climate has kick started the mullet into super growth. :tup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Argy changed the title to Fanis Gekas ‒ (free agent)
  • Dutch Eagle changed the title to Fanis Gekas ‒ (retired)
  • Dutch Eagle locked this topic