Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos – Ionikos

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the last game Romero was very closely marked and wasnt allowed much time on the ball. In fact I believe he was marked by two players on a number of occasions. This no doubt due to his success in the preseason. The extra attention he got may have limited his contribution on the field, but it did open up a lot of space for Ivanschitz to get himself settled and shine.

expect a big game from him

4-1: Panathinaikos

Salpi-2

Ivanschitz-1

Papadopoulos-1

Does anyone know if Victor is playing?

o victor tha einai etoimos sto mats me tin Skoda Xanthi.... etsi eipe o Bake! :)

i say 3-0 :tup:

Don't bother looking at the ERT Sat program. They never include the games for some strange reason.

ERT SAT shows all PAO home games in the US. Sometimes they even show some away games but you never know when. It's always a good surprise whey they show an away game like last Sunday.

Don't bother looking at the ERT Sat program. They never include the games for some strange reason.

ERT SAT shows all PAO home games in the US. Sometimes they even show some away games but you never know when. It's always a good surprise whey they show an away game like last Sunday.

i ert exei ta dikaiomata tou Aigaleou.... gi'auto edeikse ton agona i ERT last sunday!

OUr midfiled isn't marking or pressing well... and, as per usual, it doesn't feed the forwards.

Biscan is totally useless!

You know, PAO can turn this around, but as a team we still lack the confidence we should. Galino made a horrible mistake, but it happens. The problem is that we should be able to overcome such a problem in a game against a team like Ionikos, especially in our home.

You see, I've been saying that we don't play as very well organized team, much has come from individual efforts, and "stimenes fasis"... OK, we've got some 5-6 new faces on the squad and it takes time to gell together, but I caution against overconfidence....

the 4-1 scoreline with Aigaleo really dilluted things....we didnt play great then either-lousy...of course that is just my "negativity" but I actually call it Realism....

a complete waste of a game....and genius Backe brings in Tziolis and Morris for what.....!?!?

And yes, we could really use a Gkekas player right now.

Archived