Phantis Forums

Panionios-Olympiakos

Crazy

For our second game of the year we play Panionios in there stadium but i believe that our team has a lot more qualitie and we will pass victorious from that game.2-3 goal difference.

And I thought that Cezar would be able to play agaisnt Panionios... He needs games.

Typically, this should be an easy win but who knows. I hope we score 2 easy goals early in the game so that more playtime is given to Taralidis, Borja and Pappas. They need it too. Taralidis, in particular, seems promising this year.

ITS GOING TO BE A TOUGH GAME. BOTH TEAMS HAVE SIGNIFICANT PLAYERS OUT AND PANIONIOS TRADITIONALLY FIGHTS WELL. I THINK IT IS GOING TO BE A DRAW

Well with my team playing like crap yesterday and with AEK drawing in OFI, looks like Olympiakos will be up 3 points on pao and 4 on AEK after todays game. it sucks for pao too cuz the schedule was easy early as opposed to the second round where we play away at AEK,OSFP,XANTHI,PAOK and LARISA.

shape up or get out.

also ive noticed lots of DRAWS this year so far. i think there are 5 teams with two draws already this year.

does this mean its a tighter league or r the bigger teams not playin up to their potential.

later skaters.

panionios has been playing u 70/30 in terms of possesion!

u have had 2 chances nothing else ribo-okkas-georgatos-anatolakis and stotidis looks like they are dead men walking around :P

We had a goal post hit by Ribo. About seven good opportunities= 3 goals versus four opportunities from Panionios.

We have the quality players for winning games even at idling speed. Kyta3te ta xalia sas kalytera :LOL:

u have had 2 chances nothing else ribo-okkas-georgatos-anatolakis and stotidis looks like they are dead men walking around :P

We had a goal post hit by Ribo. About seven good opportunities= 3 goals versus four opportunities from Panionios.

We have the quality players for winning games even at idling speed. Kyta3te ta xalia sas kalytera :LOL:

1st half i am talking about!

think before u reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st half i am talking about!

think before u reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down, sas ponaei akomh, to kserw alla mporeite na ksespasete allou :D

Archived