Phantis Forums

Watch here for free Ionikos - AEK 1 : 1

nightsurfer

some questions i hope you dont mind...this service sounds like a solution to the never ending problem of our not being able to watch games in Switzerland

ill this be for all A ethniki matches a week? or will it be 5 euros be per match? for example if i pay 5 can i watch PAO, then maybe watch another game that would be on later with the same ticket?

and of course, what teams will this service be for?

and how is the stream? is it smooth like tv? given what type of connection? most streams ive ever used are choppy and cut out even on broadband connections...

Judging by the friendlies they showed, the stream quality is very good.

It looks like its 5 euro per match.

And the teams that are involved are all the teams whose home games are being broadcast by Supersport in Greece.

some questions i hope you dont mind...this service sounds like a solution to the never ending problem of our not being able to watch games in Switzerland

ill this be for all A ethniki matches a week? or will it be 5 euros be per match? for example if i pay 5 can i watch PAO, then maybe watch another game that would be on later with the same ticket?

and of course, what teams will this service be for?

and how is the stream? is it smooth like tv? given what type of connection? most streams ive ever used are choppy and cut out even on broadband connections...

Well in Zurich, we have 2 places to watch all the Greek Games...or any other games like Spain, England, Italy, France or Germany... but if a Greek Team is playing..we watch always the Greek Games....

The places are Restaurant Apollo and Steki

You buy a Frappé and you watch any game you like... off course the Gavri and Vazeli..are in majority...

Concerning the Link that I have given.. they show only the games that Super Sport is showing... The quality is excellent. But I have never seen a live game....

5 Euros for this quality is nothing...

PS. Re Drake13 ...did you change you mind now.... that AEK will never qualify for the CL.... :blink:

From their help section on minimum requirements

In order to use the Live Streaming service, your should have:

* A computer with Windows 2000 or Windows XP (or later)

* Internet Explorer v5.5 or newer

* Windows Media Player 9 or newer

* Broadband internet connection with a downstream speed of at least 384Kpbs for UEFA CL events

* Broadband internet connection with a downstream speed of at least 512Kpbs for Greek Football and Basketball

* Firewall / Popup Killers and other protection applications may cause problems in the viewing, so it is advised to disable them in advance

I saw the Ionikos-AEK game live and it was very good quality. no buffering at any point in the game. even 200% and full screen views didnt look that bad.

PS. Re Drake13 ...did you change you mind now.... that AEK will never qualify for the CL.... :blink:

yes AEK are better than I thought. But last year you guys were not a convincing team, Id say worse than PAO but thanks to our crap start you got the lead on things I thought with Santos and a few average signings since you are supposed to be broke the team would not improve much....but you got the Betis coach, other clever signings...and above all i thought AEK wasnt going to be seeded.....which means complelty diffrent opposition.....

2000 dsl....damn i use a school network which is fast but might not be able to play it...

Archived