Phantis Forums

Delibasic welcome to the AEK family...

nightsurfer

Be welcomed Delibasic at AEK.

You came to a club, which wherever it goes to play abroad in the European Cup it makes the opposite fans talk and learn about Greek History and Greek Culture (not many Greek Clubs do that..though)...

You came also to a club with big oppositions, intrigues and grumbling fans, who are hardly to be satisfied with transfer moves....and are moaning all the time...in fact they are Moan Addicted.

It's up to you to plug their mouths... score some goals.. and they will fall to your feet.....

In short words: You came to a Special Club

VAMOS AEK DE MI CORAZON... VIVA FERRER......ARRIBA...ARRIBA ARRIBA.........

Posted Image

One more Serbian in Greek...

I didn't look him for a long because hi was playing in Partizan,i don't like Partizan and i am not looking their games......But i think that he is good!!

The media write that he is from Monto Negro...

Is he Serbian ?

Is he name Delabasic or Delibasic. Delibasic sounds Bosnian.

One more Serbian in Greek...

I didn't look him for a long because hi was playing in Partizan,i don't like Partizan and i am not looking their games......But i think that he is good!!

The media write that he is from Monto Negro...

Is he Serbian ?

Is he name Delabasic or Delibasic. Delibasic sounds Bosnian.

Yes I agree, I hope Demis knows what he is doing. I think he is buying players because he is quite sure and confident now that AEK will make CL. And of course when they do make CL we will get a lot of $$$.

Delibasic made his name at Partizan, where he scored 47 league goals in 100 appearances. Since then he has been rather unsettled through loan moves to Benfica (3 appearances) and Braga. So let's hope he gets his groove on at AEK and score some goals in the league and more importantly in the CL.

Delibasic will be a good target man because he's tall and will win it in the air. He is similar to our other 2 main strikers, Lymberopoulos and Kapetanos.

This is AEK's 8th summer signing this year.

AEK acquire on-loan Delibasic

RCD Mallorca's Montenegrin forward Andrija Delibasic has joined AEK Athens FC on loan for the season with an option of a permanent transfer.

Prolific at Partizan

The 25-year-old made his name at FK Partizan, scoring 47 league goals in 100 games before joining Mallorca in January 2004 for an undisclosed fee. Delibasic found goals harder to come to Spain, and subsequently in Portugal where he made just three appearances as a substitute after moving to SL Benfica on loan in January 2005.

Knee injury

Any hopes Delibasic had of reviving his career through a loan spell at SC Braga last season were dashed by an injury to the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee in September, and he went on to play just 10 times in the Liga after four months on the sidelines. The new recruit, AEK's eighth of the summer, will hope his new teammates eliminate Heart of Midlothian FC next week to reach the group stage of the UEFA Champions League.

Archived