Phantis Forums

Trabzonspor - APOEL

drakos13

Politics ONLY please!!!

just kidding :P

the game should be a good matchup, Trabzon just managed to put 1 and draw Vestel Manisaspor at home while APOEL got a point away vs Omonoia.....probably be an even match.... so APOEL definitly shouldnt be written off...

ill say 1-1 fulltime and who knows what happens after that... :unsure:

good luck APOEL :gr:

to be honest, trabzonspor have to be the clear favorites on this one. unless apoel can put on a concentrated, top-notch effort i dont see them achieving a draw, that might be enough. to win ektos, is highly unlickely for me...

If it was any other team other than Trabz I'd agree with you but these guys are pretty pathetic too. APOEL's weak link is certainly the keeper Morphis and the Turks are favourites but an APOEL win isn't as unlikely as you might think, this is one very poor Turkish side.

I will agree with ethnicistis here as Trabzonspor have actually played very poorly of late.. even with Marcelinho they were pathetic against Manisaspor so they're the clear favourites that's true but it's not 100-0 %, it's 80-20 % but with that 1.60cm-keeper in goal Apoel look shaky.. ;)

Cyprus really has problems with GKs, I think. I remember last year when some 1.90-tall keeper from Anorthosis, (Giorgallides was his name, wasn't he) was pretty decent however had problems kicking the ball.. His kicking a degauge was a "BAM".. :LOL:

and this Morfios dude is simply too short to be a Gk.. :blink:

I will agree with ethnicistis here

:tup: :LOL:

Ethnikitsi- i guess youre right i saw the score on score24 i didnt realize it wasnt final.....good win for APOEL these guys must really be confident... Trabzonpsor will really get a match weather they are favourites or not.

:tup: :LOL:

Ethnikitsi- i guess youre right i saw the score on score24 i didnt realize it wasnt final.....good win for APOEL these guys must really be confident... Trabzonpsor will really get a match weather they are favourites or not.

I know dude! I couldnt believe my eyes either when we were agreeing! :LOL:

:tup:  :LOL:

I know dude! I couldnt believe my eyes either when we were agreeing! :LOL:
maybe you should listen to that song "Mes tou vosporou ta stena"....Dalaras sings it....

:LOL:

Turk- Trabzonspor is just a name and has a lot of fans. That shouldnt make them a favourite other than they are the home team. They havent been great at all latley, and APOEL has been confident side and do have some talent and actually have can hack maybe not the top 3 Turkish teams but the middle ones absolutley....

I will agree with ethnicistis here as Trabzonspor have actually played very poorly of late.. even with Marcelinho they were pathetic against Manisaspor so they're the clear favourites that's true but it's not 100-0 %, it's 80-20 % but with that 1.60cm-keeper in goal Apoel look shaky.. ;)

Cyprus really has problems with GKs, I think. I remember last year when some 1.90-tall keeper from Anorthosis, (Giorgallides was his name, wasn't he) was pretty decent however had problems kicking the ball.. His kicking a degauge was a "BAM".. :LOL:

and this Morfios dude is simply too short to be a Gk.. :blink:

Its not just that he's short, he can't catch or jump! The only positive he has as a keeper is bravery you could be 1 on 1 and from 3m you blast the ball he'll throw his face if he has to but that doesn't mean s%$#!!!! He never should have conceded that Yattara free kick, it was practically down the middle ffs!!!

You are right Cyprus has problems with GKs ever since Panayiotou retired, Georgallides is a very promising keeper. Liam Brady (Arsenal's youth coach) was keeping tabs on him for Wenger as he was tipped as a possible long term successor for Lehmann. However, its believed they withdrew interest because of his kicking!!! Apart from him, Salamina have a good young keeper (faced 5 penalties last year saved 4!) but he's very inexperienced. Still though are you telling me that APOEL cant get a better keeper than Morphis? He doesnt have to be Cypriot!!!

Having said all this, its not 80-20 in favour of the Turks either, its 65-35 AT BEST! Its only one goal!

Goalkeeping is not gonna be a problem in Cyprus as Giorgallidis grows. Sadly, the poor guy doesn't even take his own goal kicks. We need someone who stops shots like Giorgallidis with power.

GS1905 don't be so happy Trabzonsport is sucks!!!Panathinaikos is coming....really do you remember?Fenerbachtse-Panathinaikos 1-1,Panathinaikos-Fenerbachtse 4-1!!!(i saw live both of the games if you need details from the games and from the fans let me now...)

i know trabzonspor sux but do i care?? :D

but Ouzunidis was hugely disappointing.. you need to score goals and you do not field either GOMES or NEOPHYTIOU !!!!! :o

and "Trabzonsport".. the name is definitely interesting!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived