Phantis Forums

France - Greece (Friendly)

Ziaka

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-0 France...

is everyone forgeting how truely horrible we are atm??

strikers cant score, Midfield cant create and defence is weaker then usual plus if u add otto's stuburness into the mix; its going to be a long night...

does anyone doubt my predictions?? :rolleyes:

i know i do; ill change it to 5-0 :blink:

KALA ESY HOLLYWOOD EISAI STON KOSMO SOY AGORI MOY !!!:nono:

OTTO :THE BEST OF THE BEST

GREECE:THE BEST IN EUROPE 2004-2008 :nw:  :nw:  :nw:

Did you watch the Engalnd match Mr.KYPROS???

u might wanna get more realistic in future ;)

yeah and imagine how bad it would have been if we played a QUALITY team....

England may have won 4-0, but they were still crap.....it would have been a crime not to score 4-0 with Antzas and Nikopolidis and Dellas back there....how can you not hit 4?

Dude its a style thing with England they play with lots of crosses and late runs into the box which is our weakness, another top side might not have beaten us 4-0. We'll be better prepared and the 2nd half team has a chance against France, as long as Seitaridis plays to do another man-marking job on Henry.

England may have won 4-0, but they were still crap.....it would have been a crime not to score 4-0 with Antzas and Nikopolidis and Dellas back there....how can you not hit 4?

What is that suppose to mean?

This is crazy, you were boosting all around this forum that Greece was gonna win and now you playit soft like "I knew we were gonna lose".

Let me guess, if Greece wins in France, you'll be jumping around like madness.

Be fairplay for once and leave your feelings aside.

What is that suppose to mean?

This is crazy, you were boosting all around this forum that Greece was gonna win and now you playit soft like "I knew we were gonna lose".

Let me guess, if Greece wins in France, you'll be jumping around like madness.

Be fairplay for once and leave your feelings aside.

when was the last time you fealt great about YOUR team??? during friendlies :LOL:

dude make it count when it counts..

the 4-0 was a little painful, but it was still a friendly, so we were friendly towards you :LOL:

i mean you should know a thing or two or three about pain right?? :LOL: win when it counts

• 1 month later...

This is the National teams next match in a month's time.

After the total debacle and catastrophuk (if I can borrow Jon Stewart's coined term) against England in our previous friendly just prior to kicking off our qualifiers, we take on the WC runner-up France on french soil.

France will be the best team we would have played this year. We were embarressed away to England against a largely experimental side, this is our opportunity to gain some respect back in front of all the critics.

I'll take a 1 - 1 draw.

Mr Rehhagel will no doubt screw things up again I'm expecting.

He'll recall Vryzas and Kapsis and probably play Charisteas as a right sided midfielder and have Venetidis in goal or something brain dead moronic like that!

We may be 3 from 3 in Euro qualifying, but those amongst who have seen the matches know that we have for 75% of the time so far been horrible and relatively lucky, but then again it's all about results I guess.

Archived