Olympiacos – Aris

Panathinaikos – Atromitos

Xanthi – Panionios

Ergotelis – Kalamaria

Ionikos – PAOK

Aegaleo – OFI

Iraklis – Larissa

Kerkyra – AEK

I see that PAO has all the derbies @ home in the first round. Do you think this is good or bad?

I think this may be an opportunity to take the upper hand, show who's the boss by winning all of them, especially if we beat our 2 main challengers for the title.

A match-up with them is worth a total of 12 points (2 games). Why? 6 points when you win and 6 that your opponent loses. In other words, gavroi were 12 points ahead of us last year (for some time). Had they lost the 2 games against us, they'd be -6. Had we won both games, we'd be +6, therefore tied. So the derbies make all the difference.

(not that you don't have to go out and fight to win every other game, but I think you get my point) ;)

I see that PAO has all the derbies @ home in the first round. Do you think this is good or bad?

I think this may be an opportunity to take the upper hand, show who's the boss by winning all of them, especially if we beat our 2 main challengers for the title.

A match-up with them is worth a total of 12 points (2 games). Why? 6 points when you win and 6 that your opponent loses. In other words, gavroi were 12 points ahead of us last year (for some time). Had they lost the 2 games against us, they'd be -6. Had we won both games, we'd be +6, therefore tied. So the derbies make all the difference.

(not that you don't have to go out and fight to win every other game, but I think you get my point) ;)

Plus the two games against OFI, WOW you guys only need to win two games against AEK and OFSP and the title is yours. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

A match-up with them is worth a total of 12 points (2 games). Why? 6 points when you win and 6 that your opponent loses. In other words, gavroi were 12 points ahead of us last year (for some time). Had they lost the 2 games against us, they'd be -6. Had we won both games, we'd be +6, therefore tied.  So the derbies make all the difference.

Plus the two games against OFI, WOW you guys only need to win two games against AEK and OFSP and the title is yours. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
u should worry about getting to the cl! :LOL: :LOL:

A match-up with them is worth a total of 12 points (2 games). Why? 6 points when you win and 6 that your opponent loses. In other words, gavroi were 12 points ahead of us last year (for some time). Had they lost the 2 games against us, they'd be -6. Had we won both games, we'd be +6, therefore tied.  So the derbies make all the difference.

That crap is not needed; i dnt wnt this thred to b destroyed by biased Antagonising comments such as your; if you have nothing better to say then Bs then plz dnt post in this thread again :nono:

i dnt wnt this to turn in a war ground between Aek and Pao :tdown:

also could a mod pin this topic :hypocrite:

Re Original! Den to perimena na meineis ekpliktos!

xaxaxaxaxa Molis prin apo ligo tin eipes se enan opado tis Xanthis kai maw eipe sto AEK forum oti tha paroume ta 3 sto CL...! xaxaxaxaxa

Loipon ...

Xalarwste....

Athinaie? Oxi ki esy re file... ! Den milame etsi metaxy users leme ;)

(Allwste ... o OFI einai Anexartitos! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Loipon ante peste tin se emena kai iremiste .... OK?

Kali saison ston PAO kai se oles tis omades... )

Athinaie? Oxi ki esy re file... ! Den milame etsi metaxy users leme ;)

Well, I always refrain from personal attacks. I was ticked off ; I basically I said I didn't want to see stupid comments, especially this early in the season. I was asking a question and someone comes and tries to change the subject and turn it into a brawl. Sorry

I'm glad to see the mods monitoring the discussions, and I'd like to see more of that actually...

No hard feelings :1eye: Honestly, I hope this is a good year for all our teams. Obviously we support different teams, but that's OK--otherwise it would be very boring! Let's all enjoy the game!

yes i agree, i hope aek and olympiakos win the cl and titles and greek cups this year. what r u guys cracked? the best part of watching soccer is rubbing ur opponents noses in our asses when we beat them. 3 years ago when pao won, almost no gavroi congradulate pao fans. and last year was likewise for olympiakos fans etc. this is football. lets not get all woman like and turn this forum into an episode of lampsi or kalimera zoi. as long as nobody gets personal and insults religions and mothers, we can all have fun. come on guys, i took sundays off this year to be able to piss in ur mouths if pao wins a game. be it against osfp, aek or even kerkyra. thats what soccer is about. as for this year, i can honestly say that i see major improvements for all 3 big teams in the greek league. lets just hope in can transcend into europe and not let us be forced to watch purely domestic footie after christmas.

later skaters.

mods want two or three basic things

1. No personal Insults

2. No straying from football issues to politics etc...

3. No perception of fan teasing as a personal indsult.... Now the last one is trycky.

People here know eachother and accept even the hardest forms of teasing...

From others they dont etc...

Someone may repeatedly tease and ruin discussions and press soft spots where even if does not insult anyone personally he may be acused of flaming a discussion

From then on its on the judgement of the mod to intervene...

Well no clear borders.

But As you saw I also teased you guys about OFI as I was interveneing ...

The main point is that we ge tto meet eachother slowly and become a wide group of friends who can tease eachother...

With friends you can even attack them persoanlly and they will laugh...

But people must know where their freedom stops and where others sensitivity on issue begins...

Enjoy people...

We are just here to make sure all is smooth....

Teasing is one thing, and it's fine! But, trashing this forum is another. If we dumb it down to the level of a few kids arguing and beating eachother, then, at least for me, it'd be a waste of my time. Some people may find it fun, or just that's the only way they know how to relate to others, especially those who have different views. :box:

For example, if we have topics to DISCUSS various issues, then shouldn't we discuss them?.... Or, should we use the opportunity to dump???? We've seen the latter happing much too often. :tdown:

I asked if PAO is better off or worse this season that we have all the derbies at home in the first round, and all of them away in the second...... And, as you see, the discussion here has NOTHING to do with the topic!

Every forum lives or dies (or becomes what it is) because of the quality of the people who participate in it. Unfortunately there are many people out there who seek the opportunity to be hooligans and others who smash things around when they think they can get away with it... Let's keep them out of here. :tup:

Thanks.

I THINK IT WOULD BE IN OUR ADVANTAGE TO HAVE ALL DERBIES AT HOME DURING THE FIRST ROUND. THAT WOULD GIVE US A CHANCE TO MOVE AHEAD FROM THE PACK AND DEVELOPE A LEAD THAT COULD BE BENEFICIAL DURING THE SECOND ROUND.

IF WE HAVE THE CHANCE TO CONTINUE AFTER DECEMBER IN THE UEFA CUP THINGS WILL DEFINATELY BECOME TOUGH DUE TO THE NUMBER OF GAMES TO BE PLAYED THEIR COMPLEXITY AND TOUGHNESS LEVEL.

ANY TEAM WILL HAVE TO PLAY EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEIR OPPONENTS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER AT SOME POINT. IF WE HAVE CONSISTENCY AND COHISION I DON'T THINK THAT THE WAY THE DRAW IS WILL RELLY MATTER. GOOD LUCK LOIPON.

GLORY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived