Phantis Forums

Larisa-Kayserispor!

drakos13

and another Greek-Turkish derby is drawn for Intertoto....

this is tough to tell.....Kayserispor has a good team and Greek teams never gave a crap in Intertoto.....Kayseri will proabbly go through this one unless one of Larisa's signings (have they made any) is good enough it could also be a very close game... It will be a big accomplishment for Larisa to go through....and Kayseri are already warmed up by beating Sopron who arent too easy...

Go Larisa!

:gr:

.Kayseri will proabbly go through this one unless one of Larisa's signings (have they made any) is good enough it could also be a very close game...

well to correct myself i saw Larisa has signed Dabizas

and Goal reports Larisa beat AEK out of Cleytons signature! :o

this would mean AEL has a much more creative team with Serban, Cleyton, and Aloneftis....not to mention Dabizas and Xlwros are also good players...

maybe AEL will take it....of Kayserispor there is Samuel Johnsen (former Fener) and this Bulut (Bulent?) guy who is a big star for them in the Turkish League...supposedly wanted by bigger european clubs too...

and Goal reports Larisa beat AEK out of Cleytons signature! :o

this would mean AEL has a much more creative team with Serban, Cleyton, and Aloneftis....not to mention Dabizas and Xlwros are also good players...

maybe AEL will take it....of Kayserispor there is Samuel Johnsen (former Fener) and this Bulut (Bulent?) guy who is a big star for them in the Turkish League...supposedly wanted by bigger european clubs too...

dabizas signed for them last year!

wake up man

and Goal reports Larisa beat AEK out of Cleytons signature!  :o

dabizas signed for them last year!

wake up man

hmmmmm :huh:

i knew that.....i must have meant somebody else....yes i know Dabizas has been on the team for a year now...

anyways last year i got to see both teams play live

PAO- Larisa 3-0

and Besiktas - Kayserispor 0-0

id say Kayseri had a good defence and the ability to come forward but they seemed unconfident.....they could have killed off BJK but they wouldnt throw numbers forward...they were scared of the Besiktas name despite them being horrendous..they should have gone and won that game..

but Larisa is definitly the more creative/entertaining team...... Denis Serban, Aloneftis, Kalatzis, and now Cleyton....plus Kiparissis to finish them off... but defenseive football seems to have the advantage these days so no good for AEL...

0-0 at Alcasar... See you next week in Kayseri.. Hope best team wins!! :tup:

has anybody been able to watch the game? no tv's emitted it in Turkey.. they chose to give that crap friendly between Fener and Metalurh Donetsk!! :angry:

I saw most of the game. Nothing spectacular. Kayserispor had one big chance in 2nd half after one of its players beat the goalie, but he missed wide open net with a follow up header. Larisa had two minor chances to score. Overall the tie is a fair result.

Let's salvage whatever we can of this thread...

Kayserispor are given as 4/7 favourites here which means Larisa are not expected to make it...

If football has taught us anything its that odds are irrelevant. Aloneuti wil get 2 in Turkey and Larisa wil not only qualify but they'll win. :gr: :gr:

Einai poly eironiko kai asteio to pos ta fernri i zoi kamia fora.Ta "Tyria" paizoun me ta "kaseria" :LOL: :LOL:

Larisa cant score and Kayserispor wins 2-0.....

disapointment...Larisa really should be giving better performances than that considering the talent theyve signed... they just dont seem too enthusiastic.

good luck to Kayserispor...they are a good team.

Let's salvage whatever we can of this thread...

Kayserispor are given as 4/7 favourites here which means Larisa are not expected to make it...

If football has taught us anything its that odds are irrelevant. Aloneuti wil get 2 in Turkey and Larisa wil not only qualify but they'll win. :gr: :gr:

:P :P :P :P

Archived