Phantis Forums

Friendly Games.

Crazy

OMG 3-3!!! Where's the defense?

Thanks alot Slick13, one step forward two steps back! :LOL:

FT 3-3 draw, Olympiakos had a 2 goal lead after 65 mins of play, then conceded 2 silly goals to finish in a draw with a weaker German club.

and arminia also missed a penalty + had a goal disallowed for offside wich a very close call!

and u scored almost on every chance u had!

now blackburn awaits

The Weder result was amazing! Arminia wasnt bad, you must remember that we've scored 7 in 2 games!! Blackburn are a physical side that like to attack so that will be a real test for Olympiakos. Were will the game be played?

The Weder result was amazing! Arminia wasnt bad, you must remember that we've scored 7 in 2 games!! Blackburn are a physical side that like to attack so that will be a real test for Olympiakos. Were will the game be played?

in germany

He is trying to get into form and Sollied told him that if he keeps up the good work he could play a lot more this year since he can play both defence and midfield.For a guy that was not playing for 2-3 years he looks lovely.He is not afraid to put his legs in chalenges and he looks a lot more stronger.Lets hope that all goes well for him this year. :tup:

OSFP were solid, not amazing but they were working very hard. Sollied is doing well at making these guys put a lot of effort and concentration in even the friendlies.

But Blackburn were truly pathetic... It wasnt really a useful test for 8rhnos, they need somebody who will play ball back if they want to get better...

i really don't want to get too excited about the results so far, but our team seems to be on the right track for the upcoming season. 4-0 against werder, 3-3 arminia with our second team, 5-0 blackburn. werder played without a lot of starters and blackburn isn't one of the best teams in england. the tie with our second team is also not bad. i just hope this won't be a pre season firework and then they will be exhausted in the middle of the season already.

Kafes has shown again the great shooter that he is. His goal was similar to the goal that he scored versus Lyon in the last season. I liked the acrobatic goal of Okkas, but my favourite was the goal of Taralidis. :rolleyes:

Edited by Alex_linense

i really don't want to get too excited about the results so far, but our team seems to be on the right track for the upcoming season. 4-0 against werder, 3-3 arminia with our second team, 5-0 blackburn. werder played without a lot of starters and blackburn isn't one of the best teams in england. the tie with our second team is also not bad. i just hope this won't be a pre season firework and then they will be exhausted in the middle of the season already.

Blackburn are considered a strong English side.

hopefully your team peaks & sparkles during the pre-season :tup:

i know. its the only way your team can hope for something better, isn't it? like they alway say in the media: o megaliteros ex8ros einai o kakos eautos mas. B) :P

Blackburn are considered a strong English side.

Blackburn is definitely a good side as they've been in the Priemership for a bit now.

1 thing is for sure and that is that Blackburn is better than the Southampton team that PAO faced today.

Overall we're doing just fine I believe because if we we're winning these friendlies 1-0 or 2-0 everyone would be saying that we're just fine and friendlies don't matter. But the fact that we're actually scoring 3 or 4 goals that's something good to talk about. Finally we're watching our team evolve to an attacking team instead of playing for the "draw"

Great Job Sollied

:tup: :tup: :tup: