Phantis Forums

Friendly Games.

Crazy

this has been a very good preseason....Sollied really is the best thing to happen to OSFP. I honestly beleive hes better than 3/4 of the coaches in the EPL or Serie A even...If you guys dont get a tough draw in the CL you will probably go through.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

are you ok? is that really you? ;)

i hope our team will keep this form and play like that most of the part of the new season.

hopefully kokkalis will renew sollieds contract soon for some more years.

I have seen the match and really enjoyed the goals

But shall we ever stop suffering stupid goals in the last minutes?

That illness  (rosenburg, Madrid)  killed us in CL last year

I hope the team can be cured of this illness soon

Which goal was the most beautiful??  It is hard to decide

Rvaldo's FK was great as always, Konstantinous' was great, Kastillo,  everyone of them

Which is your choice??

I am agree with you. Apart from the matches versus Real Madrid and Rosenborg, the team had the same problem versus Lyon in France. After the beautiful goal of Kafes, Lyon scored in the last minutes.

And Olympiakos wasn´t the only team that had this problem because Panathinaikos lost versus Udinese in Greece at the end of the match. The same thing happened to PAOK versus Stuttgart so it is necessary to find a solution for this.

Anyway, I shouldn´t moan because Olympiakos played a great match.

Edited by Alex_linense

this has been a very good preseason....Sollied really is the best thing to happen to OSFP. I honestly beleive hes better than 3/4 of the coaches in the EPL or Serie A even...If you guys dont get a tough draw in the CL you will probably go through.

I take my hat off to you re Drako, you always say what you believe, you dont really let club affiliation get in the way. But I'd have to Sollied is better than quite a few Prem managers, not just 3-4.

I take my hat off to you re Drako, you always say what you believe, you dont really let club affiliation get in the way. But I'd have to Sollied is better than quite a few Prem managers, not just 3-4.

i think he meant 3 quarters, not 3-4...

it seems you are right. from balla.gr:

Olympiakos beat Aigelaeo 2-0, a Castillo penalty and Borja's first goal won the game. Olympiakos fielded a 2nd team and Sollied said he was concentrating on individual performances as opposed to the team performance.

I dont know why but to see our second team win games like this one against an average opponent fron the greek league is really encouraging.We have many solutions from the bench and as long as nobody else gets hurt this could be a really GOOD year if you know what i mean.. ;)

opos sas tin karfose o victor, etsi tha sas tin karfosoun oi vrizas kai stavrakas :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

get real xantifan.Mporei na valete 1 alla tha fate 5 so xalara megale...

The Mallorca match was much more competitive than the rest of the friendlies.

We did OK under pressure in the second half and Castillio's goal was a bonus.

Still think we need a first team addition in the midfield, someone who could play Kafes or Stoltidis's position.

oxi dn eimai pomakos, ego dino agones gia tin ellas :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

esi mipos eisai pakistanos, exete pollous ekei

thrile thimisou edo einai voras, emeis tha se gamame kai si tha proskinas :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Edited by xanthifan

oxi dn eimai pomakos, ego dino agones gia tin ellas :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

esi mipos eisai pakistanos, exete pollous ekei

thrile thimisou edo einai voras, emeis tha se gamame kai si tha proskinas :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Kalosorises re file,

Pakistanos; Sthn Tripoli oute akoustos...kaneis lathos.

fetos oi Xanthi paei gia B' Ethniki distixos.

ante geia

sopa re gia b ethniki paei e?

otan tha fate tin ... mesa sto karaiskaki na doume tha milas? :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

keep on dreaming :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: