Phantis Forums

Friendly Games.

Crazy

xavale tous ekane o gauros :o

bravo ston olympiako, an kai dn mou aresei auto pou leo alla einai to aklonito favori gia to protathlima :tdown:

Sou aresei - den sou aresei pali kokkina ta vlepo ola kai fetos.pikra... :LOL:

xavale tous ekane o gauros :o

bravo ston olympiako, an kai dn mou aresei auto pou leo alla einai to aklonito favori gia to protathlima :tdown:

Sou aresei - den sou aresei pali kokkina ta vlepo ola kai fetos.pikra... :LOL:
KAI H EUROPI THA EINAI KOKKINI FETOS FILE!!!

Persi piga ato Bernabeau, den mporo na perigrapso tin apogoitefsi! Fetos, ton Mai, tha kapsoume tin Athina!!!

:nw: :gr: :nw: :gr: :nw: :gr: :nw: :gr: :nw:

Once again really good scoresheet by our club. I LOVE THE FACT THAT WE'RE SCORING

This is what we need to look at and trully say that we're definitely better than last year.

I liked how Okkas was on the right side and loved how Doumi played in the left back. Bulut is definitely out and the Frenchman is in..

Fianlly Oauddu is the SHIZNIT. He's got height and he's smart on the ball and it's going to help us in Europe.

Our team looks look

BRAVO SOLLIED

Once again really good scoresheet by our club. I LOVE THE FACT THAT WE'RE SCORING

This is what we need to look at and trully say that we're definitely better than last year.

I liked how Okkas was on the right side and loved how Doumi played in the left back. Bulut is definitely out and the Frenchman is in..

Fianlly Oauddu is the SHIZNIT. He's got height and he's smart on the ball and it's going to help us in Europe.

Our team looks look

BRAVO SOLLIED

Bravo re Evalagoal for spotting Okkas contribution! I've been saying it time and again Okka is brilliant when he plays deep! And Domi will become a cult hero here! BUT the star will be Castillo this year!

this has been a very good preseason....Sollied really is the best thing to happen to OSFP. I honestly beleive hes better than 3/4 of the coaches in the EPL or Serie A even...If you guys dont get a tough draw in the CL you will probably go through.

I have seen the match and really enjoyed the goals

But shall we ever stop suffering stupid goals in the last minutes?

That illness (rosenburg, Madrid) killed us in CL last year

I hope the team can be cured of this illness soon

Which goal was the most beautiful?? It is hard to decide

Rvaldo's FK was great as always, Konstantinous' was great, Kastillo, everyone of them

Which is your choice??

I've realized something here, Olympiakos can score in bunches in certain matches. Never in my whole life have I ever seen this happen in friendly matches.  :tup:

This is very true... Olympiakos seems to score many goals and create many scoring oppotunities than before. I guess for the most part, the players have fully understood Sollied's system now in it's second year and obviously Sollied has worked hard on all lines (forward, midfield & defence) in Austria. I remember Sollied saying to a Norwegian/Belgian media that even though Olympiakos was knocked out last year from Champion's League (CL), he was very enthusiastic b/c he never had a team like this before.

I'm definitely looking forward to this year's CL, :tup:

I hope we get a decent draw.

I also hope all of the Greek teams do well in the CL & UEFA.

I have seen the match and really enjoyed the goals

But shall we ever stop suffering stupid goals in the last minutes?

That illness (rosenburg, Madrid) killed us in CL last year

I hope the team can be cured of this illness soon

Which goal was the most beautiful?? It is hard to decide

Rvaldo's FK was great as always, Konstantinous' was great, Kastillo, everyone of them

Which is your choice??

Rivaldos free kick was a class act player goal

When you have the fans in Karaiskai doing the "bow" you know it's awesome goal...

Absolutely mazing - I was watching the match w/ my 9 yr old yavraki son and we thought it was one of his best goals at the Limani

Really good jod by Sollied, the four defenders looked very confident and our midfield found plenty of ways to create chances.

The forwards could have scored a few more goals but I suppose after you score 3-4 times you lose you concentration a bit.