Phantis Forums

Friendly Games.

Crazy

• 4 weeks later...

after 20 mins, 1-0 Oly on penalty

1-1 Boussoufa

1-2 Vanden Borre

lineups beginning 2nd half:

Anderlecht: Zitka, VDB, Juhasz, Van Damme, Deschacht, Leiva, Biglia, Goor, Hassan, Siani, Boussoufa

Oly: lemmens, stoltidis, maric, kapsis, rivaldo, okkas,Anatolakis, Ouaddou,...

In my opinion, the best player of Olympiakos was Okkas, but the last counter-attack of Anderlecht has taken the team by surprise.

Lets not get carried away, it was only the first friendly of the campaign. Nowhere near match fit, etc. Arsenal drew 0-0 with Barnet today for example, it doesnt mean anything. If it was the last firendly of pre-season then I'd worry, but now its nothing, esp when considering that Anderlecht had played 3 friendlies already.

If I'm not mistaken Olympiakos are playing Weder Bremen. This will be a good test and should give some indication of how we'll go in the CL so I'd like to see a strong side play. Could some one please keep us informed of the score? Cant find a site to follow it anywhere.

the match will be tomorrow at 19:00 greek time and will be shown on NET.

i don't think it will be already possible to see how we will doing in cl thorugh this match. it is still way too early imo. but it is also good, that we are playing our pre season friendlies against strong teams.

What a match! Olympiakos won 4-0. Kafes, Rivaldo, Castillo and Konstantinou scored a goal each. The goal of Konstantinou was amazing... :D

uhm... ok... what to say... i honestly didn't think we would win this match, but i also don't think we can say that we have a excellent team because of the win. werder is a good team and i think a lot of their starters played today too, but this is still during pre season, so i'd say we shouldn't get too excited about it...

You are right about not geting crazy excited about a friendly game but is not everyday that you beat a german team 4-0.I believe that osfp played great,kept pressing the germans high and try to play quickly with one-two passes while playing good D.It is still way to early but our team looks promising. :tup:

OMG 3-3!!! Where's the defense?

Thanks alot Slick13, one step forward two steps back! :LOL:

FT 3-3 draw, Olympiakos had a 2 goal lead after 65 mins of play, then conceded 2 silly goals to finish in a draw with a weaker German club.

Edited by dark_horse

This was the 2 team

The attack functions more or less even with the second teqm, but the defense? Sory, no

Do not compare the last match with RIvaldo and Djordjevic, Bullout and others and and the normal defense

Maybe Julio Cesar will help in thi matter

BTW where is Felix Borja??