Phantis Forums

Round 12: PAO - PAOK

Ziaka

This Sunday PAOK travels to Athens to meet Panathinaikos. Coming from a dissapointing trip to Hungary, the team needs to pick up and try to achieve a good result against Panathinaikos, who is only ahead of PAOK by 1 point. Win at Leoforo would be great, but a tie would also be a good result against Panathinaikos on their home turf.

My prediction is that PAOk will achieve at least a tie in the game. 1-1.

:whistle: PAO-PAOK 3-1...Papa, Mihali, and Michaelsen while Salpaggidis for PAOK. PAO will be rejuvinated by the news of Kinky coming and it'll give them and the fans hope for the future thus helping their morale. They're playing better in the Protathlima and it was obvious that they were resting for the week. There was no point in throwing everything at United and they did the right thing. With homefield advantage I can't see you guys doing much in Athens.

Same old same old we loose to Osfp, Pao and Aek can't complain I see us 4th again this year and wishing for next season again.

Abouth the PAO game they drew with the gavroi and lost to United no way you could pick them having another bad result.

Archived