Phantis Forums

A1 Finals

zachos

This Wednesday is the first game. Back at OAKA.

These finals are a big event again because gauroi are back. Good for Greek basketball but I am not sure how good it will be for them :box:

I predict 3-1 with 2 good victories in OAKA with the usual 15-30 points.

What do you guys think?

zacho,you guys are better and propably will win the series but 15-30 to vlepo poli xlomo.To proto agona kerdisate me 6,82-76 final.

You played remarkably well, indeed B) . Your team has a lot of future. The following years are going to be very interesting. Greek basketball is going up and you are an important pat of it.

Nevertheless, if you guys lose the Sunday's game then even in this good year for you the victories will probably be 5-1 ;)

That was the 13th victory in 15 games in the last 3 years...

3-0 for the cup, 4-2 in regular season and 6-0 n the playoffs. Waiting to become 14-2.

If PAO wins on Wednesday (or better, when) he wil become the first team ever to win the championship without a playof loss.

This has been indeed a good year:

5-0 in the cup

7-0 in the playoffs

24-2 regular season

Total 36-2 :1eye: :1eye:

terastio poutsa kai 2-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nw: :nw: :nw:

79-68 infront of more than 10000 gyftous

congrats so far alla its not over yet :(

try beating us in front of our crowd the way we beat u guys in the other sport in front of 65000 vaselines ..... now that would be an accomplishment !

YIA MIA AKOMH FORA DAMBLOUXOI!

O THRYNOS EXEI APOVEI POLLH LIGOS YIA TIS OREXEIS MAS.

SWEEP LOIPON KAI XORIS HTTA SE OLA TA PLAY-OFFS.

DEN NOMIZO NA TO EXEI PETIXEI ALLH OMADA STHN ELLADA!

FERTE MAS KANENAN ANTIPALO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

TODAY'S FINAL PANATHA-THRYNOS 82-70

KAI FYSIKA 3-0 TELIKO

ANTE KALLA KRASIA TORA GAVROI

FTIAXTE KAMIA OMADA YIATI EXOYME VRETHEI NE PAIZOYME XORIS ANTIPALO... ;)

congrats for your win,but is just stupid and discrasfull what happen in the last 2 games.Are they ever going to do anything about all this bullshit???Finals are supposed to be games that you want to enjoy and see the best team win and not whose fans can cause more problems or injure the other teams players. :tdown:

congrats for your win,but is just stupid and discrasfull what happen in the last 2 games.Are they ever going to do anything about all this bullshit???Finals are supposed to be games that you want to enjoy and see the best team win and not whose fans can cause more problems or injure the other teams players. :tdown:

what do u expect when u deal with kanivalous

i did not post all this so we can start the name calling,it is just a same that all this happens in GREECE in the year 2006 and nothing gets better or normal in this country. :nono:

is not the point who did what for me,there is got to be a limit off what is the worse situation that you can tolerate before you actually need to fix it and if what happen in this 2 games is not it,next year we are going to have dead people in our stadiums.SOMEONE got to step up and protect the sports in our f------- country before is late.It is not brain science,take examples from other countries p.s. england and just copy there way.Put some money,buy cameras,arrest ALL of the people who cause this s%$#!,punish them and move on.If getting shot by aerovolo????(how the ###### that got in the stadium)doesn t shock you,what can i say???

• 2 weeks later...

these teams could of played anywhere & you gavrous would lose...

after that display the osfpp fans should of gone after their own players.. we were only trying to help.. ante gia pelates 3-0 :P

Archived