Phantis Forums

Papadopoulos leaving

drakos13

They finally met and Pap will leave.

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/AEth/Pa...kos/119234.html

GREAT JOB GUYS. DROP OFF A HARDWORKING PROSPECT BECAUSE YOU WONT PAY HIM THE DIFFERENCE WHEN CRAP PLAYERS ARE GETTING 50% MORE.

Honestly Eki Gonzalez hasnt done bullshit but talk this season and hes getting double of what was offered to Dimitri. And He got a contract because he was a foreign "onoma". People in this country have NO FAITH in Greek athletes or sports, its so ###### disgusting.

I support the idea of making a new team and giving some patience, but how the ###### are you going to make a new team gel by dropping off core team members? Papadopoulos has been great every year for us. What did he sleep with Vardinogiannis wife or some s%$#!?

I accept that Kotadinou shouldnt come back...but this is ridiculous. You cant offer a great young player who wants to stay and help the club the difference of what he could make elsewhere???

Over the last year I have been happy with most of the decisions made, but this one will prove to me that these people are just hopeless. Its not spending, its awful valuation of our own players. So what next Mantzios goes?

What foreign loser "onoma" are we going to buy and spend 3x more than Papadopoulos on? I mean not only are we losing a player we are likely going to waste more money on the replacement!!!

I really couldnt beleive it.....I still dont think the management is 100% to blame for every problem but bullshit like this doesnt help there side of things!!! I thought things were going to change slowly and for the better. But with these idiots analysing our players and not realizing the value its doubtful that once we DO get a team like in the "master plan" no players are going to stay and eventually break the team right back down again! Im sorry I didnt think of it earlier! This management might be doing the right things in most areas but I guess in player management theyre ###### hopeless!!! 500.000 a year??? I dont get it....I mean with Wooter leaving that would leave room in the budget why not allocate to an important first teamer? s%$#! we dont even need a replacement for Wooter!!!!

The only replacement that will make me less pissed off is Luca Toni. And thats never ever going to hapen.

As for Papadopoulos himself there are spanish teams interested in him. Hopefully he goes and seeks work abroad and improves himself in the best league in the world rather than lowering himself to OSFP.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what I say F U C K the management Vardinogianis and all of them are F U C K I N losers I'm sick of this management screwing players all the time they are going to do what they did to Kyriakos to Pap after 6 months he will come to OLY holy s%$#! this team needs to shoot the higher ups for messing up this bad. Oh and it is all about saving $$$ for the stupid Vardinogianis don't believe other wise. Now he will bring in some old shitty players some has -been's and try and make it all better. What I don't understand is if he is such a Jew about the money and he wanted to let Pap go why let another striker in Tourghele go as well? I'm sorry I'm pissed off with this s%$#! ever year yamisoume tous pextes mas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some changes need to be done or this team will never be anything. Idiots. Now OLY will sign him when they can and have Pap and Konstandinou together again and Kyriakos my God how stupid.

na pane na ######thoune oloi.... im sick of it...... NTROPI SAS..... :box: :box:

den ektimane tipota pia....... diokste tous olous.... reeeeee... olous.....

PAPADOPOULE!!!!!!!! oeo!!!!!! :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: we love you!!!!!

to www.sportime.gr exei poll ti nomizoume gia ton PAP... pigenete oloi na psifisete yper tou!!

mipos na stelname emails sto site tou pao???? lete na mas akousoun?? :whistle:

i just sent email to www.pao.gr

theloume ton Papadopoulo stin omada... eidi akoume oti tha fygei giati tous xorizoun 200.000. Auta einai ntropis pragmata... mono stin PAE ginonte auta ta rezilikia... to paidi paizei me psyxi, den exei dimiourgisei kanena provlima... apo tote pou exei erthei einai o kaliteros mas paixtis... kai tou dinoun mono 600.000 eno kati alloi ekei mesa tous xrysoplironoun kai den prosferoun tipota... ksypniste prin na einai arga... giati tou xronou tha eiste monoi sas... exoume kourastei... den paei allo... valte mialo TORA.

auta ta liga, elpizo na exoun steilei ki alloi.!

Nikopolides, Konstantinou and know Pap got No respect from management..I think we are in the ten year plan to win a championship..do u Blame Pap if he signs with Reds...I DONT THEY DESTROYED THIS TEAM!!!

why offer Lovenkrap 1.2 million but hardly break half of that on Papadopoulos who we KNOW will play well and work hard for the club????

ki ego auto rotao re file mou..... yparxei kapios na mou dosei mia sosti apantisi???

kai na sou po den thelo na erthei o Leverpostonlene giati akousa oti eipe kapou oti den thelei na erthei se mas..... as mi sosei kai erthei.....

i just sent email to www.pao.gr

Kala ekanes alla pistevw oti kai oloi oi panathinaikoi tou kosmou na steiloun email, grammenous mas exei olous o tzigger. Sto ghpedo tha ginei xamos. Gi'ayto kai egine twra i synantisi wste na mh ginei xamos sto ghpedo. Twra tha erthoun metagrafes, diakopes, yposxeseis me orama, gia na ksexasoume

Den ksexname Tzigger

An ontws fygei o pap tha to metaniwseis

PAVLO THEE PARE THN PAE!!!

Tzigger can go F U C K himself..whenever theres a ray of hope for this team he kills it..someone should just kill him... PAY THE GREEKS OFF M A L A K A....

another Greek on the list.... We as PAO fans should act like the gavrous & go bust this fag...When is enough, enough???

i moni timoria einai.... na einai adeio to gipedo..... i mipos na kanoume ta idia pou kanoun oi PAOKtzides? :blink: :blink:

You know what i ###### told everyone in here that this was going to happen!!! ###### me dead; this management ###### needs to go there so ###### stupid!! i can belive Drakos defends them so ###### much!!! didnt i tell you that Pap will b next on the chopping block?? i wonder what the excuse is now!!!

fukn tightass

Maybe Papadopoulos should change his name to something that doesnt represent a greek name maybe than he can get a contract over a million like Eki!

Even than it mite be hard bc he has the such a nose!

Tzigger u fukn tightass, giname rizili!

Na dw poion sto p****tso tha ferei gia na poulisei ta diarkeias.......<ayta exei anagki u see>

Egw apo dw kai pera volley-basket tha pigainw...de ksanadinw mia sto tzigger kai de pa na ferei kai ton Eto sti thesi tou Pap...Afou einai toso lakamas kai de katalabainei oti den einai toso thema xrimatwn alla goitrou pou o gay tha parei allon enan paixti mas tote ta logia peritteyoun....

Alla entaksei tha poulisei to paramythi olo to kalokairi xari sta ferefwna tou,tha pane osoi pane na paroune diarkeias...tha parei ta lefta apo tin ert,kati tha arpaksei k ap'to UEFA kai thetikos o isologismos-kerdofora i epixeirisi tha koimithei isixos....

PAYLO,THANASI,BLASSI SAS EYXARISTOUME POU KANETE TA ONEIRA MAS PRAGMATIKOTITA

Blepeis o pap de kathetai na glyfei tin fantastiki mas dioikisi...san kati allous...pou fetos de kanane oute ta misa ap'oti o pap alla plirwthikane ta diplassia...

Dinoun kai wraio paradeigma stous neous mas...an den ginoun gleiftes de tha doun aspri mera....

Bravo mal***kes! :angry:

I am disgusted. My only hope is that he goes overseas, rips s%$#! up, and one day returns to don the trifili. If he stays in Greece and signs for Olympiakos no one should brand him a traitor. Save that venom for the management who turned their backs on the player who gave his all on the pitch day in and day out.

A fitting conclusion for a disappointing season.

if we dont resign pap for atleast 2 years next season i will not follow greek football in general!

also i predict somewhat a maximum of 5000 at the stadium next season(kai poli einai)

but but but! pap is not a saint either cause he is also stubborn he not will disguss at all (maybe they could meet at 700 or 750) he wants 800 clean!

Mr. President, (May I call you that, or do you prefer, Your Eminence?)

Please do not listen to all those fans who criticize your enlightened leadership. They do not understand that good work takes time, maybe 10 years or more. By then, PAO will be near the bottom of the league, but once you hit the bottom there's only one way, UP!

As an appreciation of your contributions to making Thrylos and the other teams better, I am going to write to Emperor Kokkalis to "take care of you"... without YOU we could not have done so much in the last 10 years! Soon, there won't be any young "green" fans, just "reds"!

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Gavros

Perhaps he doesnt want to stay??

Apparantly Tzigger offered 800k now, wasnt that his original request.

hmmm

wat where did you hear this???!??!?!

guys (not just frappe) if theres big/controversial news like this please state your sources! "apparently" ...blah blah doesnt mean anything in terms of reliable information.

Man, I wonder if they are to ever keep Mantzios or Gonzales? :rolleyes:

Gonzalez got a new contract this year for way more than Pap was offrered..... :tdown:

and all he did was talk and do nothing on the field...

Mantzios will probably start, get good and when hes asked for a higher level salary we will say no and try to find a replacement...you cant create a good team unless you KEEP preexising GOOD players!!!! Finding replacements cheap or exisiting IS NOT GUARANTEED TO WORK

IF ITS NOT BROKE, DONT FIX IT.

Archived