Phantis Forums

Transfer Rumours For Turkish Clubs

Galatasaray will look for new transfers come end of season and these are some players that have been targeted.

1. Ludovic Guily. (from Barca) --But was offered a 1 year contract from barca--still hasnt accepted.

2. Bosko Balaban. (from Club Brugge)

3. Pierre Wome. (from Inter Milan)

4. Martin Petrov. (Atletic Madrid)

5. Victor Zapeta. (River Plate)

6. Roberto Carlos. (Real Madrid)

7. Pavel Nedved. (Juventus)

8. Federico Insua. (İndependiente)

9. Kily Gonzalez. (Inter Milan)

10. Kolou. (PSG)

Some of these have already passed.

Here are some possible outgoing players.

1. Hasan Sas.--Although the board have begun negotiations.

2. Marek Heinz---Failed to impress at Galatasaray.

3. Tomas or Song

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forget about big guys like Giuly, Wome, Petrov, Kily. Our budget is simply not enough for the moment to sign players of this calibre and reputation.

Galatasaray should aim for more attainable targets and it seems we are interested in players like Bosko Branimir Balaban (Brugges), Serge Die and Viktor Agali (Erciyesspor).

And as for players to leave, we may well expect Saidou and Ilic to quit because of not being paid for about 5-6 months in the season. Song said he's ready for renewal so we will not have a problem with him, I guess. Hasan Sas will be out of contract and several clubs have queued for his services: Dynamo Moskva, AS Roma, Ajax, Celta Vigo and according to rumours in Turkey Panathinaikos... :)

1. Ludovic Guily. (from Barca) --But was offered a 1 year contract from barca--still hasnt accepted.

6. Roberto Carlos. (Real Madrid)

7. Pavel Nedved. (Juventus)

10. Kolou. (PSG)

Some of these have already passed.

Here are some possible outgoing players.

1. Hasan Sas.--Although the board have begun negotiations.

2. Marek Heinz---Failed to impress at Galatasaray.

3. Tomas or Song

1. Why leave the greatest team in the world in one of the best cities in Europe for GS...its not like Giuly doesnt play for Barca??! that would make no sense, and i dont think GS can pay him enough

2. Could be...dont see it or a use for it.

3. :LOL:

4. Nope.

5. Doubt it

6. Maybe, but definitly not in GS best interests. Roberto Carlos wont help the team enough to justify his paycheck. He can do set peices.....Defending he doesnt really do.

7. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ive never heard such a stupid transfer rumor. Not even in Greece and we have some bad ones.

8. Who knows....

9. Doubtful

10. No idea

this FOTOSPOR newspaper is nuts... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

First GS signed GIULY... than negotiations broke down and GS started negotiations with NEDVED... now GS is ABOUT to sign HERNAN CRESPO... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

... anyways ...

Our vice-chairman Adnan Polat stated that Galatasaray will sign 4 or 5 players in the off-season and the first one would be a Turkish National star who wants to leave his current club...

Rumours circulate around Fatih Tekke of Trabzonspor... :tup:

That would be really nice...

also Hasan Sas is linked to Panathinaikos!

is this good? or is he another washup like Conceicao nowadays...

well, Hasan Sas will be free on June 1, 2006 unless Galatasaray offer him a contract around €1-1.2M. He's had a superb season with 8 goals and 17 assists and that's why several big clubs (Roma, Dynamo Moskva, PAO, Ajax) are reportedly chasing to secure his services.

but I think he'll renew even if they offer him around €800-900k because he already had a terrible contract saga with the club in 2003. He wanted to move to Monaco when his contract expired in June 2003, but he was offered a laughable €500,000 after Monaco first told him that they would offer €1.5M to him. Then, he returned to Galatasaray to sign a pathetic contract (750,000 or around).

So, I think he will renew without too much effort ;)

10. Kolou. (PSG)

I don t think that the other players can come to Galatasaray.

I think that Petrov deserves another chance at Atletico,maybe the club would give him this chance.I heard that Manchester gives Van Nistelrooy to take Fernando Torres.And i heard that Inter wants Petrov but Atletico did want to sale him.Wome sucks,Insua(boca juniors) is a good player but don t you think it s difficult to leave Boca?As for Zapata he is a good investment.

Kily Gonzales sucks.He is only the shadow of the great Kily that you remember.Galatasaray will make a mistake to invest in this guy.

Kolou,you mean Kalou?If you mean him well i think he is great.

GS will need to make a big differance this transfer season because those fag feners will want to win in their centenary year and will pay big bucks to make it happen...

Fener will clearly spend big bucks but we have the youth we have the team spirit.. I believe we need to sign two or three big (or below-big) names.. and we will then field guys like Ugur, Ferhat, Aydin, Arda and Ozgurcan... I believe we will put our stamp to Turkish Football, just one or two seasons.. wait!! :)

Tekke would be great for GS

also Hasan Sas is linked to Panathinaikos!

is this good? or is he another washup like Conceicao nowadays.....speaking of washups.....what on earth happened to Umit Davala???

Umit Davala is out of form I dont see him coming ever back to a big club in Turkey or to the national team.

Hasan Sas to Panathinaikos?? From where have you got this information??

ok, let's look at the latest rumours...

Kayserispor is believed to have agreed a loan-deal with Real Zaragoza to bring in Paraguayan full back Delio Toledo for the next season.

Besiktas vice-chairman has stated that the two top transfer targets for the club are FC Basel's promising left-winger Matias Delgado and the goalkeeper of Standard, Vedran Runje. Delgado has signed a pre-contract with Besiktas according to several reports for a three year term worth €1.2M yearly.

Trabzonspor is about to launch a surprise bid for Schalke's Danish anchorman Chris Poulsen. The 26-year old said he didn't expect to play at Veltins ArenA next year.

Besiktas news

Official: Youla signs for Lille

Rumour: Vedran Runje (Standard) signs for Besiktas (1M euro)

Looking at the reports in Turkey Besiktas completed the signing of Vedran Runje, 30-year-old goalkeeper from Standard Liege. The player will get €900k for his first season. Then he will earn €1.2M for the next two years. He has signed a three-year contract.

Maybe ZEEKOEI will be able to inform us about this player. I know he once played for Marseille but didn't have the best of stints there. By the way, where did you get the info about Youla??? Nothing heard of it in Turkey yet...

Reports in the media also point out at a super signing for Galatasaray. Lauren Robert, 30-year-old left sided forward, formerly of Newcastle and Birmingham, now at Benfica, would come to Istanbul on Sunday or Monday to negotiate the details of a possible move to Ali Sami Yen... That would put the cherry on top following our gracious Title... :nw:

Alongside rumours, there are some concrete developments especially about players leaving...

Alioum Saidou of Galatasaray (DM C, 27) has travelled to France to sign a three-year contract with French Ligue 1 club Nantes Atlantique.

Ahmed Hassan of Besiktas JK (AM C, 30) will travel to Belgium on Monday to sign a two-year contract with Belgian League Champions RSC Anderlecht. He will become the teammate of Akin Serhat...

Hasan Sas decided on a contract extension with Galatasaray as he accepted the club's inital offer of €700k. He was playing for a €1.1M contract so he showed he truly loved his club after a season with 10 goals and 19 assists when teams like Ajax, Dinamo Moskva and even Roma bid for his services... BRAVO KELESIM!!! :nw:

According to De Standaard, a Belgian newspaper, Besiktas announced today that Youla will be sold for 1.6M euro to Lille.

Runje is a charismatic, flashy goalkeeper. Played for Hajduk Split, Standard, went to Marseille, lost his first team place to Barthez and returned to Standard.

Was voted best goalkeeper of Belgian First Division at the end of the season.

According to De Standaard, a Belgian newspaper, Besiktas announced today that Youla will be sold for 1.6M euro to Lille.

I still cannot understand what Lille is going to do with Youla... He's lightning quick but that's all... No technique, no finishing, no charisma to play for a big club (as we witnessed it at Besiktas)... Let's wait and see... :unsure:

--------- BREAKING NEWS -------------

Oh my goodness! Fenerbahce has lost its most consistent goal scorer for the last three seasons... and to who??..

Marcio Nobre, 26, has instantly joined Besiktas after his contract ran out with Fenerbahce... Not only newspapers but also impartial tv braodcasts also confirmed the news. He has signed a two-year contract with Besiktas and will get €1.5M per year. The transfer is NOT a loan deal as Besiktas decided to pay €2M to Cruzeiro for the striker's services...

NObre has joined Besiktas

Saidou has agreed to a deal with Nantes

GS are starting negotiations with L.Robert.

Other Rumours.

1. Thomas Graveson

2. Rui Costa

3. Sergen Yalcin (possibility)

4. Hayrettin Yerlikaya

5. Alpay

6.Erkan Özbey

1. Thomas Graveson

2. Rui Costa

3. Sergen Yalcin (possibility)

4. Hayrettin Yerlikaya

5. Alpay

6.Erkan Ozbey

1. We need big bucks even to loan him as papers say..

2. Same with 1

3. Sergen clearly not as Adnan Polat said in TEKE-TEK

4. Sivasspor left-back.. may only be an alternative for Orhan Ak

5. Alpay extended his contract with Cologne

6. 30-year-old.. never impressed me..

I heard that Ali Gursoy met Bukovac --Juan Sebastien Veron's agent-- to negotiate the details of a possible move to Galatasaray. Reports say Veron wants €1.8M and just ONE-year contract because he wants to return to Argentina as soon as possible... I think we should not follow this guy up cause he simply will not play with his heart... That was the case for this team all year long... That's how we won the championship... With heart...

Archived