Phantis Forums

Bake for PAO

Grace

All the best to him. I hope he brings some stability and clarity to a team which doesn't seem to have a true identity at the moment.

The length of the contract is somewhat troublesome but if the guy is happy with it, who the hell am I to say.

Either way, congrats to PAO on the new coach.

by the time i wish this guy good luck we will be asking for his head on the chopping block and bringing up new scenarios of new coaches

the guy is a nobody....they may as well give me the contract for a few months...im sure i cant do worse than the 5-0 drubbings alberto managed!

giname rizilia

Let's face it: No big name would come to Greece now. Our league is crap all around, and our teams don't have success in euro play. Same for big name players. Money isn't the only obstacle. People think of their careers. Only those who have something to prove take the chance.

I think Bake has the philosophy and the work mentality to build a team, IF they let him. Good luck to him and all of us.

He may very well be good for us, lets see... he does have international experience so thats good. I'm glad they found someone this soon, instead of screwing around all summer looking for someone.

re, why do u think they hired someone so quickly and now....esp after the loss at iraklis which basically gave aek CL and us UEFAA

they hired a coach now so they can turn the fans focus away from the disaster that we got 3rd spot so we dun get annoyed by that....its just a publicity stunt

and if they had waited for summer...which they should of...im sure they would of got someone more capable!!!

fukn shambles!

oh, i know this guy, He´s the commentator every saturday and sunday when Barcelona and Real plays, He works at the swedish tv channel 4.

so he does have experience see... At least u knw he watches all the top matches....

Don't know much about him other than whats been said in the media about his career.

Lets hope he quickly realises which system allows our players to play to their abilities week in week out.

In the beginning of course there will be some experimentation I guess but he must

stick to a formulative system (I hear he adores the 4-4-2) and work with that.

Now, which players he deems best for that formation and how he can effectively communicate with them

is where he will show whether he's up to the task or not.

Hopefully, Tzigger will sign a few meaningful players in positions where we are struggling

in order to boost the quality of the squad.

I wish him good luck kai kali arxh.

adonis the guy hasn't even started yet and your calling everything a shambles! And if its just a publicity stunt, why do you bother to follow the team at all? He WAS recommended by Henrickson, is that a sign of bad things to come? The fact that they signed him this early shows more professionalism (don't get me wrong I'd rather have the Giannakopoulos guys running this team who seem to care more about the sport, not strictly the business).

He WAS recommended by Henrickson, is that a sign of bad things to come?).

Like I said previously, in Rene I trust.

That is the best thing Bake has going for him... ;)

I believe Tziggerman is thinking the same.

But then that means, that I actually think, he is thinking.... :LOL:

PEACE

Archived