Phantis Forums

FORTIS Turkish Cup Final Venue

Turkish Football Federation (TFF) has decided that the cup final between Besiktas and Fenerbahce is to be played at Izmir Ataturk Stadium on May 3, 2006. The stadium has a capacity of 65000 but only 40000 of it will be available for the final and 17500 tickets would be given to both team's supporters and 5000 to the neutrals and the VIP.

Besiktas won the FORTIS Turkish Final Match at Izmir after extra time...

Besiktas made it 2-0 on 38' but Fener bounced back in the second half...

In a controversial moment, Daum took Alex out of the game on 101' minutes ---I know LUZ won't like this--- and then Fener simply stopped creating...

Aurelio was sent off on 111' and Tumer scored the winner on 114'...

BESIKTAS SEN BIZIM HER SEYIMIZSIN!!!

every time, every where:

anti-fenerbahce!!!

Fortis Turkiye Kupasi "Final" mücadelesinde Fenerbahcemiz, ilkyarısında 2-0 geriye dustugu karsilasmanın ikinci yarısında 2-2'lik esitligi saglamasına ragmen, uzatma dakikalarında yedigi golle 3-2 maglup olarak kupaya veda etti. Sahada onurları ile mucadele eden futbolcularımızı kutluyor, asıl hedefimiz olan sampiyonlugumuz için tum camiamızı kenetlenmeye davet ediyoruz! Mac boyunca adeta tetikcilik rolu ustlenen hakem(!) Bulent Demirlek'e ragmen esitligi saglayan oyuncularımız, uzatma dakikalarında yakaladıgı net gol pozisyonlarından yararlanamadı. Karşılaşmanın 114. dakikasında serbest vurus kazanan galatasaray jimnastik kulubu, atisi Tumer ile kullandı. Cezaalanında yasanan karambolden seken top direge carpip gol oldu.

Haftalar boyunca suren aglama kampanyaları neticesini verirken, Fenerbahcemiz onurlu mucadelesi ile alkisi fazlası ile hak etti!

Temennimiz, oyuncularımızın camiamıza karşı oynanan oyunların bilincinde olmaları ve Super Lig'de kalan iki macımızı kazanarak herkese hak ettigi cevabı vermeleridir.

This piece of s-h-i-t is taken from antu.com, a semi-officials Fener site :angry:

WHAT KIND OF A BITCH THIS CLUB ENTIRELY IS??? ITS PRESIDENT, BOARD, PLAYERS, STAFF, FANZ... :xxx:

They are blaming the ref for their loss against Besiktas in the cup WHO HAD A MARVELLOUS GAME as I already said!!!

And what does this mean??? "Galatasaray Jimnastik Kulubu"... :angry: YOU PLAYED AGAINST "BESIKTAS JIMNASTIK KULUBU" which is a club having true honour, they are not of your PRICK CHARACTER :xxx:

Tricks played over Fenebahce ??? :angry: Wow, that's tons of s-h-i-t !!! Who scored the goals with the HANDS ??? Hmm, let me think... Anelka, I think he was playing for Genclerbirligi, huh??? :angry: Who dived when goal was certain??? Nobre, the very true JUGADOR BONITO who is the Nr.1 Bitcher and Diver in Turkey... :xxx:

MAZINDE I.NELER YATAAAR :xxx:

YAV.AAK FENERBAHCEEEEE... :xxx: :xxx:

Posted Image

Posted Image

"This is f.bahce's last time seeing the Turkish FA Cup :LOL:

Palaeolithic Cup

B.C. ???

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived