Phantis Forums

A' Div: OFI - PAOK

Ziaka

On Sunday we play OFI in Iraklio. OFI needs points to avoid relegation. On the other hand PAOK has nothing to play for.

Let's see if Salpiggidis willcontinue his scoring streak and cements the league scoring title. Should be an interesting game to watch. It willbe televised by Supersport in Greece and ERT-Sat in North America and Australia.

No predictions from me, so we can keep the winning streak going.

I hope for PAOK to win, but I don't want OFI to go to B' Division. I'd rather see Panionios and that clown Beos go down. However I think that the team that is relegated will be Levadiakos.

As for PAOK, looks like Shikabala will sit out the remaining two games. That is the decision by Dumitrescu after Shikabala failed to return on time from his trip to Egypt.

It is also quite possible that Zagorakis will not play in this game. Balafas has accumulated 7 yellow cards and will miss the rest of the season.

I think this game will be a draw.

Painful not to have Shikabala out of the lineup but in the end, can you blame the guy. Hasn't been paid in eons...and will most likely not be paid for awhile yet...IF EVER! Professionalism starts at the top. Not the other way around.

I am not suprised at the result. PAOK had many players missing and they had nothing to play for. On the other hand OFI needed to win and they clearly deserved it. Expect a similar result in the next game against Kalamaria. Specially if there will be additional "prosfyges" by PAOK players.

Archived