Phantis Forums

Out this year!

piok_opze

I want Kapsis, Castillo and Taralidis!

I agree....

No matter what I think that the other ones should go therfore so we can freeup some money for some new players with a bit better quality come into the club.

No matter what I trust Sollied with his opinion in bringing in players..

I want Kapsis, Castillo and Taralidis!

Castillo definitely would want to keep. Also maybe Kostoulas and Taralidis.

Kapsis is apparently battling niggling injuries, but I never rated him from the beginning. I have been watching him closely and he can be a very good man marker, but he is occasionally not good enough with the basics.

He was responsible for Spain's goal at Euro. He is sometimes a huge liability. He should have retired upon his return to Bordeaux.

Ok from what I've read Sollied is terminating 5 contracts this coming summer.

Mihalis Kapsis

Erwin Lemmens

Thanos Kostoulas

Tasos Kyrigakos

Dani Garcia

Some others are to follow with those players (Castillo, Vallas, Taralidis, Venetidis, D'Coal) Sollied is very serious about revamping the enitre squad. Vallas would have been the player I would want to keep for Olympiakos. :(

• 2 weeks later...

It is not a matter of keeping Valas, it is a matter of him wanting to stay. I know people who are close to him and he is not pleased with his treatment there. Very humble individual, but it is hard for me to see him coming back.

As far as Castillo goes, how long can you take his $h!t before you give him the boot?

As far as Castillo goes, how long can you take his $h!t before you give him the boot?

I would have to agree. After he leaves and treks off to Mexico, he's going to realize how good he had it at Olympiakos. Perhaps that might change his attitude. If not, he'll rot in Central America because the talent there is hungry and quite eager to unseat a primadonna from his pedestal.

• 3 weeks later...

i can see MOST of these leaving:

-dani

-lemens

-kapsis

-kostoulas

-maurogenidi

-venetidi

-vallas

-kuriakos

-schurrer

-bulut....

Apparently nearly 11 players will be going so i wouldnt be suprised if ALL these left... worrying thing is 6 of these players are greek :unsure: i hope he brings in some greek players thru his next transfers..... ;)

hi guys, long time not been here ;)

well well well, who would i release... hmmmm...

lemmens - for sure

schurrer - he had some devent matches, but we need some younger players

mavro - he isn't what he used to be in the past

venetidis - too long out of action

vallas - use him for a transfer, he never fullfilled the expectations (you might say he didn't get any chances, but he could have convinced the coach in training)

bullut - was his transfer really neccessary? he saved our left side when we had no players, but with domi coming i don't see him play anymore

pantos - he is ok, sometimes, but we can do better, but i think his contract was renewed, wasn't it?

kiriakos - .....

its the same list alexch posted... maybe maric... babangida... hovhanisian on loan

we have 29 players in our squad if i'm not mistaking, plus ne, domi, zewlakov, butina and borja makes it 34, plus the two cbs and the star and some greeks and the ones on loan coming back and... and... and... i lost the count .... makes 263. we really have to get rid of a lot of players....

anyway, i think there will be some surprises.

cya

How can Castillo leave??? No way! Kapsis is an excellent man-marker and should start next season with another centre-back. Maric, Vallas and Taralidis should be getting more playing time, if I was them I'd be gone. Babangida could be an excellent centre-forward playing off the shoulder of the centre-back, he must stay, he'll be quality next year!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived