Phantis Forums

PAOK-AEK

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see another outburst from the fans as AEK scores the 1st goal and then all hell breaks loose...

Doesn't that sound like the perfect Greek soccer match?

All kidding aside though, it's going to be a good one. No matter what lets see a good match

if GOYMENOS IS STILL PRESIDENT... I WANT THE PAOK FANS TO CAUSE TROUBLE AS I KNOW THEY WILL....

THE PEOPLE OF PAOK NEED TO BE THE WINNERS @ THIS POINT OF TIME IN PAOKS HISTORY......

IF GOYMENOS LEAVES.... I WOULD LIKE TO SEE PAOK WIN OR DRAW.....

if GOYMENOS IS STILL PRESIDENT... I WANT THE PAOK FANS TO CAUSE TROUBLE AS I KNOW THEY WILL....

THE PEOPLE OF PAOK NEED TO BE THE WINNERS @ THIS POINT OF TIME IN PAOKS HISTORY......

Ti lees re, why would you want trouble to arise. It doesn't matter who is president, if you are a fan you support your team either way.

what is wrong with you?????????????????????????? :nono: this kind of mentality brings our soccer back in time instead of going forward.If you don t like your president there other ways of expressing your frastration than burning YOUR stadium and causing trouble for YOUR team.Don t you guys want to watch and support your team live in the stadium instead of the tv??????

Archived