Phantis Forums

OSFP-ATROMITOS

Crazy

Our team is playing against atromito this monday (again) and after our defeat from xanthi this will be a good opportunitie for a win for us with many goals.3-0 or more and hopefully some good soccer.

YEP...

This is a tough one. The good thing is that we're home... If our defense doesn't shape up this could be a schocker

we got this championship on lock

we got Ribbo to make up for a poor defensive style of play

Olympiakos will take care of business at Karaiskaki

Our team is playing against atromito this monday (again) and after our defeat from xanthi this will be a good opportunitie for a win for us with many goals.3-0 or more and hopefully some good soccer.

Am i right or what???

Every week the same story. Djorgevic almost has 20 goals by penalty shots :huh: , once more the linesmen suck :tdown: and the gauro people want the rest to be blind or dump, not to see what is happening. The refferees particularly favor you, more that any other team (remeber Xanthi, Larissa just a couple of weeks ago).

I admit you have the best team because it is obvious, I would be stupid to say otherwise. You admit you are excessivelly favored which is also obvious. Be decent admitting the obvious.

Every week the same story. Djorgevic almost has 20 goals by penalty shots :huh: , once more the linesmen suck :tdown: and the gauro people want the rest to be blind or dump, not to see what is happening. The refferees particularly favor you, more that any other team (remeber Xanthi, Larissa just a couple of weeks ago).

I admit you have the best team because it is obvious, I would be stupid to say otherwise. You admit you are excessivelly favored which is also obvious. Be decent admitting the obvious.

so youre sayign that kostadinou being brough down in the penalty box is not considered a penalty?

13 goals by djordjevic leads the league but if half are on penatlies he does not deserve the scoring title

13 goals by djordjevic leads the league but if half are on penatlies he does not deserve the scoring title

thats what happens when GAME IN GAME OUT your team is awarded a PENALTY.

nonetheless he is youe MVP in my opinion

Very happy with the result but the truth is that we played crap once more :tdown:

When is our team going to have a proper ANANEWSH?? :whistle:

With our roster getting older and slower every year our club keeps resigning the players that were good 5-6 years ago :tdown

Every Olympiakos supporter wants a successful Champions League season but with players like :

Bulut,GewrgatosPandos,Kafes,Dani,Anatolakis,Surer,Maric,Maurogenidhs,e.tc e.t.c we have NO chance because our comitte SUX :angry:

This is our last chance to clean up the rubbish from our club :whistle:

What about your maimou penalty?? :whistle:

Im suprised your paiktara the TSOPANI didn't take the NON-penalty :LOL: :LOL:

bar 7 min milas gia penaltys after ehtes

what was the total ? 3

Rivaldo is my MVP not djordjevic

Archived