Phantis Forums

A' Div: PAOK - Kallithea

Ziaka

On Saturday we host Kallithea at Toumba. The game will be played without fans, since PAOK is serving the 2nd of the 3-game ban. Kallithea is in last place and will play it all in order to survive relegation. Another angle in this matych is that PAOK's current coach Dumitrescu left Kallithea few weeks ago in order to join PAOK.

PAOK has to improve it game in midfield in order to be able to take the game to Kallithea. On a good notew it is probably helpful that Zagorakis will be back for this game. Hopefully Vaggelis will get a chance, since the the Balafas, Iliadis, Christodoulopoulos midfield failed misserably in the game with Panionios.

Hopefuly we can get a win in this game and then go to the Akratitos game on a high note.

The season started with high expectations, very disappointing overall performance indeed. A draw against kalithea would not surprise me, i hope that's as bad as it can get.

Glad to hear that zagorakis will be back, now no disrespect to the gentleman but how on earth did they go from nearly sighing matteus at the begging of the season to dimitrescou...

go paok!

ante paokara pame jia thn deuteri seri nikh.....

xoris kosmo min ksexname i toumpa....

The way some of your fans behave this year i believe is better with out fans.

What an awful first half. It gave me an eye ache...

Now a couple of things

1.Would we play any worse if we didn't have a coach/manager at all?

...no really....

2. I wish the ref was playing PAOK in the same way they play Olympiakos etc. things would then be a wee bit easier

let's see what happens in the 2nd..

Well I know the second penalty was deserved, didn't see the first. Not a very good game, kalithea scored a lucky goal, unlucky mistake by paok defence. But they had some good chances hitting the post once. Demitrescu beats his old team, first he leaves them unexpectantly at a desperate time and then beats them with his new club. That won't sit too well with the Kalithea supporters. heheheh

The first was technically a penalty shot, but usually never gets called. PAOK had a corner and the Kallithea defender was holding Giasemakis. It almost looked like the ref was looking to give a PK. Very unexpected , us as PAOK fans have been wanting to break our tv's all year. The same thing happened last week vs Xanthi-OLY. Anatolakis was holding Lambraikos on every set piece, but of course, in true Greek football fashion, no PK vs OLY :P :P

Very bad game, they all look like amateurs out there. THey play bad tecnical soccer and cannot pass or even cross a ball. The only thing that I saw was PAOK work the ball successfully the last 4-5 minutes, that's all.

Painful to watch. I was tempted to throw something at the TV watching this game. How can we play so poorly against one of the worst teams in the league?

Both penalties were good calls in my opinion. Silly defansive mistake onthe Kallithea goal. Kallithea did not threaten PAOK much during the game otherwise.

The team needs major improvements in order to secure UEFA Cup spot.

Next game against another poor team: Akratitos.

Archived