Phantis Forums

why is there nothing interesting happening

montechristo

All we have to do is win our games and thats it.... 7 more.... this is a boring time in our league, without european football

All the othere leagues seem to becoming interesting except for ours

this is probably one of the most boring seasons ever for us :unsure:

At the moment you can call our situation... everything.... but not boring.....

Even if I will watch AEK this Saturday against Kalithea.... I will be very excited for the 3 points... and which formation "o Karpouzas" will chose.... if he will keep Venglisky in the team as center... or put again Liberopoulos.... Will he still stick to Soares... .. and will Tzortziopoulos play again and how??

When we hired Tziortziopoulos (check the topic) all here were against him.... but I said this is a good signing.... With Tziortziopoulos... till the end of the saison... we would have get the 2nd place... despite an unfair Vassara....

It s very important for us and for our future to get the 2nd place and the CL money......

And I don't agree with you about being boring !

PS... If you want you can also check my comments about Xiotis since March 2002.... :whistle:

it is a boring time, AEK play like crap, pao isn't much better and olympiakos is better than both combined, but oly is still play like crap. Thing need to be done by the league officials in order to improve the league, sometimes I think I'm watching high school football. It's not that it's too defensive, because its not, but it's too sloppy. Too many mistakes, too many stray balls, too many half hearted attempts, they play like garbage, these guys don't deserve a living playing like that. Dissapointing season, last season was much more interesting, greek clubs in the champions league didn't fair too badly in europe.

All we have to do is win our games and thats it.... 7 more.... this is a boring time in our league, without european football

All the othere leagues seem to becoming interesting except for ours

Our league was v.interesting up until Olympiakos beat AEK. Look at the other leagues. In England Chelsea won the league by Christmas, Juventus have run away with it, Lyon could win the league with their youth team, Bayern are way too strong in Germany, Barcelona are 9 points clear, PSV have sold all their players and are still waltzing the league, etc. The only reason our league is so boring is because, as you say there is no European interest. I'm really gutted about that. I expected AEK to challenge for the UEFA Cup this year and what happened there? PAOK committed suicide to go out, Xanthi went out with a wimper, PAO just weren't experienced or strong enough and Olympiakos consistently pressed the self-destruct button everytime the clock hit 85 mins!

I really hope next year is different! Olympiakos will be stronger with the arrival of Marco Ne and new defenders. PAO will have more experience (and hopefully a new manager), PAOK a new owner, and AEK a decent striker. They'll do us proud next year!

:gr: :gr: :gr:

Hey Guys about playing AEK low quality.... does not need to open a new topic....

I have already opened one beginning of January..... as things were clear there.... even when the team was in a winning steak... ..... I do not came out with such things...when the team begann to lose games.......

http://clubs.phantis.com/sports/index.php?...?showtopic=8030

But again low quality does not mean boreness...

AEK and PAO fans... do not have any boreness at all at the moment

When Referee sees that the Defender blocks the ball in the small box area with stretched hands......and the hands go towards the ball... on a header by Liberopoulos...

and he does not give the penalty... because he is afraid of his team.... for which he was president ... for Thira 7 in Kalamata.......

What do you expect guys ? ?

A Greek competitive football ?

For those Aetzides... , who suffer boreness...

Watch Hraklis - Aegaleo

It s important game for us.......

Any loss of Hraklis is good for AEK... .as they have to play later PAO harder for the points.....

Also today... not like the last game of the past saison, OFH needs the points... for salvation... so they wont give it for free like many times... to their Parent Team....

Myself I read this...

We have a very boring style with very little to no imagination in much of our play. This is what I read in this... probably because its what I think...

Nevertheless I watch/listen to all the games hoping for wins and as I have stated many times this year... weary about any type of real opponents....

Myself I read this...

We have a very boring style with very little to no imagination in much of our play. This is what I read in this... probably because its what I think...

Nevertheless I watch/listen to all the games hoping for wins and as I have stated many times this year... weary about any type of real opponents....

Haven't any playmakers been linked for the summer then? injecting a bit of magic could do the trick.

Myself I read this...

We have a very boring style with very little to no imagination in much of our play.  This is what I read in this... probably because its what I think...

Nevertheless I watch/listen to all the games hoping for wins and as I have stated many times this year...  weary about any type of real opponents....

Haven't any playmakers been linked for the summer then? injecting a bit of magic could do the trick.
I dont go for links...

I wait until the PAE states it. The greek media is the worst.

AEK need to improve hteir passing game drastically, i'd say out of 6 or 8 passes, 2 or 3 go stray, which is pathetic.

Apart from the Charlton friendly in Pre-season (where AEK were very, very good) I haven't seen the team play a whole game! But if this is true then it's ridiculous! The most important part of football is passing. If you can't pass, you can't play. If you keep the ball you always have a chance and if you lose it you're vulnerable! With this type of passing AEK will concede 5 in every game of the CL!

Archived