Phantis Forums

Scazny gone!

Kostas

Scazni announced that he is resigning after today's game. The reason that he gave was the calls of the ref Mporovilos at today's game and the overall treatment of OFI by the refs.

I say ballshit. OFI has been treated unfairly by the refs, but this is not the reason. He is resigning because his releationship with the players is bad. During halftime today he had a "fight" with Chaniotakis that he blamed for both goals that OFI conceaded. Chaniotakis was replaced in halftime by Sifakis.

Xanthi saved his ass last year with the 1-4 win, but the opposite happens now.

Ante sto kalo na broume tin ygeia mas.

I don't know who will be the next coach. The name of Gkoulis has been heard previously but I don't know

:box: :tup: :whistle: :D

sorry, but for me this is the best news in days!!! If you see what he gives for explanation :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :whistle: :whistle: the referees are against OFI and for that reason a coach quits??? UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!

The fight with Chaniotakis is once more a sign that a lot of players didn't agree with this coach. Kosta is one of the players with a lot of experience, so if he also is against this coach and a lot of other players you can imagine what was happening in Crete. Now I expect a strong reaction from the players with a new coach, it's up to them now.

GO now for it OFI GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't know but I think that so many injuries, every week there were a lot of players with injuries, that also is not normal, but with a coach who wasn't interested in players with injuries and obliged them to play, that also was not normal!

I hope OFI will find now a good coach and then everything is still possible.

Maybe I know more tomorrow after calling my injured friend to congratulate him for his birthday! ;)

i don't know if goulis is the right material for OFi coach-- perhaps i'm wrong-- b ut really, what choice do they have...

i hear gerard is out of work though ;) (that'll never happen)

:o Gerard would be a dream I think! I ask myself if he would be capable to put the team on the rails again like he did before? ;)

NO NO NO NO NO NO

There is No way that Gerald is coming back. First of all part of the fans doesn't like him. Second of all I think that Ximeris also doesnot like him.

My self I think that it will not be wise. Gerald is old, and experiments like that have proven that repeats are not successfull.

Right now, we need a coach that will know the Greek league. The 6th place that might lead to UEFA is only 1 point away.

NO NO NO NO NO NO

There is No way that Gerald is coming back. First of all part of the fans doesn't like him. Second of all I think that Ximeris also doesnot like him.

My self I think that it will not be wise. Gerald is old, and experiments like that have proven that repeats are not successfull.

Right now, we need a coach that will know the Greek league. The 6th place that might lead to UEFA is only 1 point away.

;) Of course I agree with your point of view, that's why i say that i would be curious if he can do the job again like before. I didn't know that the 6th place was enough to play Uefa-cup. Than everything is possible. :tup:

Are there coaches available with knowledge about the Greek league? Maybe that will be a problem now? :(

I just heard Miriokefalitaki saying in ERASpor that he will try to convince Scazny to stay.

But I don't think that Scazny will change his mind since he sounded determind in his statement

:box: :evil: :tdown:

Archived