Phantis Forums

OLYMPIAKOS vs ofi

REDmagic

Olympiakos' next game is against another pelath OFI who is in relegation bother :LOL: .We need to get revenge from our 1st round loss so I say we equal our winning streak record (15 wins) with a BANG :P

OLYMPIAKOS 6-0

Kwstadinou 2 , Rivaldo , Toure , Patsazoglou and Stoltidhs :1eye:

What are your thoughts on this game??

:nw: OLYMPIAKE EISAI 8EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :nw:

WHOA! 6-0 (???)

U Serious.. I know that we have some great players but I don't think that OFI is just going to sit back and get their butts whooped... I think that we'll score about 2-3 goals.... Rivo will score, so will Djorgevic and maybe either Okkas or Kostadinou...

No matter what these are 3 points...

i dont believe ofi wont win..but i think if machlas plays, he will score and sifaki will make it harder for you then you think...oly should win with little probem, but you can never underestimate a team fighting their way out of the relegation area..even in the greek league...

i want a big ass whopping of OFI

its basically Pao's second team and well we all know how we feel about that lol

plus they were the last team to record a victory over us and the last time we even lost points

anywayz i want to open it up and beat them down like the dogz they are

you are my boy. :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: lets give ofi the 5 ara that he deserves.
i just want the club to open it up and play with more freedom

i also like to start seeing maybe not now but in a month the younger players to get a shot

but first things first beat OFI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Cypriot pair scored in the NT I believe

Let us hope they give us a pair of goals, here they have better passers

I am not talking of the game against Slovenia of course, when they did not score, was it the GK or some other reason

But, the bottom line is - to win and get the points, even a little 1:0 will be fin with me, as long nobody gets injured , Heavens forbid

Our Cypriot pair scored in the NT I believe

Let us hope they give us a pair of goals, here they have better passers

I am not talking of the game against Slovenia of course, when they did not score, was it the GK or some other reason

But, the bottom line is - to win and get the points, even a little 1:0 will be fin with me, as long nobody gets injured , Heavens forbid

No, just Okkas

you are my boy. :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: lets give ofi the 5 ara that he deserves.
My feeling towards this club is exactly the same ...smash them :1eye:

I want a 6-0 scoreline +++++++++++++++++++ :P

In the past 10 home games against OFI we have 10 wins in a row with 26-2 goals for/against :o

With these stats we will destroy them and send them closer to 2nd Division :LOL: :LOL:

:nw: OLYMPIAKE EISAI 8EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :nw:

some remarks

Stoltidis is playing, it seems that he recovered of the training injury

Rivaldo´s foal was defined by the radio locutor as a very beautiful goal that reminds him of the goal against Aris last season"

It is really frustrating that every tepid play or free kick from Ronaldinho Gaucho or Kaka is described all over the world, and our Ribo that is doing better and more beautiful things , nobody see

Did you read the interview in Sportday that i brought the link to?? He says it, I do things and noboy sees

We see!!!! Anybody knows the e mail or snail mail of Parreira?????

As I am writing that, the 4th goal cam - Dani Garcia , another ex - Barça

PAO won the derby by a penalty, anybody complaining about the ref ;) ?

Now it is 12 points of both of them

It's 4! We had to wait a bit longer for this goal.

On the one hand it's great we are so dominant in Greece, but it also pains me to see because of our European performances. We have to qualify for the knock out stages next year!

You are right, the bas European performance is a shame and also it "helped" to keep Ribbo outside the NT

It was new coach, new system of playing, some new players

It is a pity that the CL is played early in the season

With the actual fitness of the team The result would have been different

BTW, there have been 3 changes

Rivaldo left in the 65 minute, also Babaginta and Castillo and Dani entered , in the 84 minute Konstantinou left, changed by Marich

So we lost the opportunity to score some 6 or t, never mind, the heroes need some rest i suppose and the reserve players need some minutes]

Archived