Phantis Forums

Corruption in Belgian football

Redren

Hello, I'm from Belgium, and maybe you know it, there are big troubles in Belgian football : maffia is corrupting the football championship (search with Google for more information, my english is too bad too explain correctly).

One of the most important name is Pietro Allata, a manager, who "worked" also in Finland (and his teram Alliansi loosing a match 8-0...).

Isn't he now at Ethnikos Asteras ? Didn't you loose 4-0 and 4-1 recently ? Can you tell me more about these games ?

Another name is La Louvière, belgian club, with names maybe you know : Pascal Dias, Djebbour, Vervalle...

If you didn't know this : 2 players, 1 coach fired in Lierse, 1 coach fired in Mouscron, 2 players fired in Anderlecht... and there are lots of names left...

Sorry if I scare you...

Did you actually hear about corruption in Greece last weeks ? So I just want to know if he didn't go to Panionios, and if he really is in Ethnikos Asteras. And in last weeks defeats from Ethnikos asteras, are there strange goals ?

Pietro Allata

And there is a Chinese man who is always linked with him, Ye Zheyun, he is member of chinese bet-maffia...

The coach Mouscron fired last days, Paul Put, said two people went in his house, and threatened him, his wife and his daughter, with guns, and he his now under police protection (but we also know in Belgium that Allata has friends in the police... ).

If you heard about something about corruption, don't hesitate to tell it (maybe I should have posted this topic in another part of this forum, I don't know).

• 4 months later...

I don't know what happened since my last post, but I heard recently that Pietro Allata was in Ergotelis ? Or am I wrong ? I think there is a new player - Ekani - in this team : this player is considered as corrupted !!

Archived