Phantis Forums

MEGAHED & SHIKABALA

abss252

HEY

IAM EGYPTIAN

PLZ I WANT TO KNOW THE NEWS OF THE 2 PLAYERS CAUSE HERE IN EGYPT THERE IS NO CHANNEL SHOW GREEK LEAGUE

SO I WANT TO NOW IF THEY GOOD ARE THEY WILL BE SUCCESFULL IN EUROPE ??

ARE THEY WILL GO TO ABIG LEAGUE OR TEAMS ??

HERE IN EGYPT I READ THAT SHALKE OF GERMANY WANT AMIR BEFORE HE INJURED

AND THAT AJAX AMESTRDAM WANT SHIKA WRIGHT ??

Hello and welcome to the forums.

I have not heard those rumors before. Shikabala has a hard time establishing himself at PAOK. He has not played to the potential that PAOK hoped. He had a good game against Olympiakos at the beggining of the season, but since then he has struggled. I think he might need more time to establish himself.

As for Megahed, since he joined PAOK he had problems with injuries. The last injury sidelined him until the end of the season. Additionaly there were reports that he had personal problems with other players on the team.

I think both players need more time to prove themselves, but from what I have seen so far, they are not ready to join teams such as Ajax or Schalke.

I still think Shikabala has a lot of promise in him as a player. He's definately shown some flashes of brilliance as a sub and was working quite well with Konstantinou for a while there. Let's keep in mind that he's still very young and still has the ability to grow and mature as a player.

Megahead has always looked out of shape to me. I've always viewed him as a slow defender who cost more goals than he helped prevent.

Archived