AEKPROTATHLIMA

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at the below document... to see .. who is Olympiakos

Posted Image

They grab...pull... push...foul...and what do the Referees ====>

Posted Image

..But when Olympiakos player is slightly touched..... then at ounce... PENALTY..DIRECT FOUL... OR RED CARD FOR THE OPPONENTS......

:LOL: :LOL:

:box:

so far emerson should have seen the red card since he tried to take out 2 of players so far but he is still in the game so stop crying about the refs...

You people never cease to amaze me

Just sit their and cop it now. just sit there and cop it

of course they will use the refs excuse just like the greens

I mean they can write how they missed so many scoring opportunities or how their defence allowed ribbo to be wide open in the end or how okkas header between the 2 aek players could have been srtopped but these things are usually ignored and the reason aek lost and we won was cause or corruption !

oh well..like i said music to my ears

as for the comment by night surfer abouit the slightest touch penaly red card

giafto at the begniing of the game before the goal ... i dont remember who it was that was pulled down outside the penalty box and no foul was given

the ref could have easily gievn

or how emerson almost injured 2 playesr of ours and cirillos push on riibbo (AFTER the ballw as looose) was a red card gievn to your players ? NO

so this theory of yours ..like usual with the greens.. is stupid and dumb!

OLYMPIAKOS 3-0 with Rivaldo scoring again :o

Sorry i meant RIVALDO scoring 2 golaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares :LOL:

DVD's,refs,old players and pappoudes BUT as long as we have RIVALDO we can always have a samba dance after the game :P

Anyone have anymore excuses???

Tous to boulwse pali o GERO-RIBO :LOL:

:nw: RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOO :nw:

i have this bad feeling for Aek...

sorry guys but i think its going to be 3-0 oly....

P.S im hoping im very wrong and u guys win.....

:tdown:
good job holly.i had the same feeling like you only it wasn t bad for me. :LOL: :LOL:ANTE GEIA,ANTE GEIA,PROTATHLIMA KSANA STO PEIRAIA. :tup:

Take the loss and move on... In my humble opinion, we make many mistakes and are very one dimensional as a team. Our scoring prowess is limited to set pieces and our tactics add to any offensive possibilities...

Second place would be nice, but I am very worried about any serious european opponent next season...

Hats off to Oly as they got what they needed right from the beginning....

I think everyone has the right sentiment. The team is ok under the conditions they are playing. They really need to take second place or else it will be big loss for the team.

As for the game, we were outplayed and their is nothing else to say about it. It seemed as if the players lost their composure. Many of the fouls were out of frustration and not passionate play. I was dissappointed, but as DAVA-G said, take the loss and move on.

Take the loss and move on... In my humble opinion, we make many mistakes and are very one dimensional as a team. Our scoring prowess is limited to set pieces and our tactics add to any offensive possibilities...

Second place would be nice, but I am very worried about any serious european opponent next season...

Hats off to Oly as they got what they needed right from the beginning....

i think AEK and its fans have to be more worried about holding onto there slim lead for second place

cause Pao is slowly and quietly putting together a string of victories

AEK still controls there destiny but are loosing grip on the situation

need to reestablish them

Santos will have to keep the teams faith high

Archived