Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-AEK

AEKPROTATHLIMA

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is going to be a good match...

Both clubs aren't playing well, but I believe that the stakes are high and they both want the win in order to either "finish the protathlima" or to catch up and possibly spoil it for Thrylos...

The one thing that's going to be tough is the fact that AEK will not have any supporters and Karaiskaki will be packed w/ fans....

Rivo on the other hand has been hot on the field scoring and we'll also see the return of Yiayia Toure back in the line-up and he's going to be ready to go.

As far as AEK Emerson is propably going to make his appearance and he and Ceasar are going to be a tough duo to mark...

Don't be surprised everyone if we either see no goals or over 3 goals in this match...

No matter what lets see a good match that's going to have great pace and it's going to be up and down action....

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :box: :tup: :tup:

Did you see guys, who is going to direct the game: Mr Tsikinis...

This guy was the President of Thira 7 in Kalamata some years ago...

And is the same guy, who directed the first derby.... (1:3) where the Holywood Actor.. Okkas.. took out a penalty.. on a touch by Malbassa... and the Penalty has been given straight on... (Equilisation...and Turning point of the game in the last 12 minutes)

OSFP has a slight advantage because of TEFAL and their gay fans.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Lipon egw problepw X to matsaki...O lagos dyskola scorarei sta teleytaia match kai an i AEK exei tin amyna pou eixe sto prwto gyro..mporei na fygei me bathmo...

Twra bebaia polla eksartwntai kai ap'ton tsikini.... ;)

Off course not...

But I just realised ... that you never played competition football ;)

sorry i did for 6 years,but i guess you are like some in here who got to find excuses for there team failures.it is all good.refs helped us vs aek,aek got helped vs pao and pao had connections vs aek last year,right????conspiracy theories everywhere and i am the guy with the CRAZY nickname?????????let s just hope for a good and clean game that all of us can enjoy and let the best team win.peace.

This match isn't going to be as easy as all the Olympiaco fans are stating.......It'll be a tough match, but AEK will prevail with a 2-1 victory in Karaiskaki!!!!

Let's have the protathlima come to a great finish like last season........When every game counted!!!!!

Lyberopolous and Lakis scoring for AEK!!!!!

This match isn't going to be as easy as all the Olympiaco fans are stating.......It'll be a tough match, but AEK will prevail with a 2-1 victory in Karaiskaki!!!!

Let's have the protathlima come to a great finish like last season........When every game counted!!!!!

Lyberopolous and Lakis scoring for AEK!!!!!

i agree, tough match with a lot of fouls. hopefully not in the box.

For some reason, I feel it will end in a draw.

My majoy worry is that Santos sticks to his guns and decides to have Georgeas mark Djordjevic AGAIN. And even though Djordjevic is older and slower and Georgeas has been playing better esp as of lately... the same mistake occurs yet again...

That would be the weak link that breaks the defensive chain...

Crazy:

sorry i did for 6 years,but i guess you are like some in here who got to find excuses for there team failures.it is all good.refs helped us vs aek,aek got helped vs pao and pao had connections vs aek last year,right????conspiracy theories everywhere and i am the guy with the CRAZY nickname?????????let s just hope for a good and clean game that all of us can enjoy and let the best team win.peace.

NYC_Olympiakos:

don't know wut u guys are talking about

Okkas got fouled in the box that was clear and cut

no acting job there

Re Gavrakia... you know what was Penalty... ? ?

Penalty was in the return game in Karaiskaiki (Cup) when Georgeas fouls Ribo in the first 10 minutes and has not been given to Olympiakos.....

Okkas took a dive... that's all. That is his specialty... He has done it again ...One week later agianst Republic of Ireland... and got a Penalty... which wasn't...but they missed it....

Re Gavrakia II

Don't say me that you are not pushed in Greece by the Referees... I mean deep inside you ... you don't believe it either.....

I mean you can't win nearly all Championships in Greece the last 8 years and then in CL.. you take the last place... Something stinks there, isn't it !

Re Gavrakia III

Would you like that a former President of Original "Kalabaka" is directing the derby ? ?

Archived