Phantis Forums

Game Scheduling

Damianos

I have just been observing AEK's fixtures and ive come to the conclusion that whoever did the fixtures clearly did it to favour Olympiakos!!!

AEK will play 3 tough away games in a row:

Iraklis 4 - 0 AEK

Eaglao 0 - 2 AEK

Olympiakos vs AEK

The previous two teams are very decent teams, especially Iraklis. To top it off, this tuesday AEK have a trip to Niki Volou, so that is another away game!!

On the other hand Olympiakos play Kallithea at home before playing AEK. Kallithea will probably get relegated.

Does anyone else see how unfair this is?? They may as well have put in OFI aswell so we can go all over Greece and go to Crete!!

Also, we play Ionikos at home after the Oly match and then we travel to Panathinaikos!! The fixturing needs to be looked at, this is rediculous, all home derbies in the first half of the season.

I hope we can beat Oly, but when you look at this, it will be very tough. Also, great win to AEK over Eaglao, and the first clean sheet in a while!!

What does everyone else think about this matter???

Ciao (",)

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

I think, you love AEK a bit too much :D

A strong team takes such hurds without problem...

And also .., who knows in the beginning of the championship, who is strong and who is weak ?

I m getting only annoyed... like in the first derby against Olympiakos....

When we had to play an important game against Zenith on Thursday....and then with only 2 days rest... had to play against Olympiakos...

What was the result... we were leading till the 80' 1-0 and then copped 3 gaols.. no wonder why...

I asked then myself... wouldn't have been fair... if we played the derby Monday... then we would have had one day more rest... which can be very decisive in such circumstances....

Look to Olympiakos par example... they played Monday against Panionios and won 3-2 agianst the pre-last team of the table. They, their press, media and fans were celebrating this victory...and Mixalaki... as they would have won against Liverpool....

Then they had only 2 days rest ...and had to play against Xanthi in Cup.

I knew they would have problems. So what happened. they dominated the game till the last quarter hour...and then nearly lost the game....

But now they are to play Monday... one more day for resting....

That's why I say it now... and this I said always before... our first derby against Olympiakos was not fair... because lack of resting days for us.... because nothing has shown... in the first 80 minutes that Olympiakos has any chance to win against us on that day

I have just been observing AEK's fixtures and ive come to the conclusion that whoever did the fixtures clearly did it to favour Olympiakos!!!

Iraklis 4 - 0 AEK

Eaglao 0 - 2 AEK

Olympiakos vs AEK

The previous two teams are very decent teams, especially Iraklis. To top it off, this tuesday AEK have a trip to Niki Volou, so that is another away game!!

On the other hand Olympiakos play Kallithea at home before playing AEK. Kallithea will probably get relegated.

Does anyone else see how unfair this is?? They may as well have put in OFI aswell so we can go all over Greece and go to Crete!!

Also, we play Ionikos at home after the Oly match and then we travel to Panathinaikos!! The fixturing needs to be looked at, this is rediculous, all home derbies in the first half of the season.

I hope we can beat Oly, but when you look at this, it will be very tough. Also, great win to AEK over Eaglao, and the first clean sheet in a while!!

Ciao (",)

All derbies been at home for the first round my man have been like that for about 5 years now. It sucks but thats how greek soccer is friend. They try to give the protathlima to OLY without even haveing to try and win it!!!!! That's what happens when you pay the big bucks (KOKALIS) to the EPO. Oh well we are use to it so no reason to try to bitch about it now!!!!!! FORZA AEKARA :tup:

Listen my friends, as AEK fans nothing has ever come easy for us. Everything we have won was hard fought and no one can take any credit away for it. So we have a tough schedule, what else is new. Some people pay for championships and others play for championships.

I personally wouldn't want it any other way. When we take the double we will be able to say, we did and with all the chips stacked up against us.

FORZA AEKARA!!!! :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Iraklis 4 - 0 AEK

Eaglao 0 - 2 AEK

Olympiakos vs AEK

Ciao (",)

All derbies been at home for the first round my man have been like that for about 5 years now. It sucks but thats how greek soccer is friend. They try to give the protathlima to OLY without even haveing to try and win it!!!!! That's what happens when you pay the big bucks (KOKALIS) to the EPO. Oh well we are use to it so no reason to try to bitch about it now!!!!!! FORZA AEKARA :tup:
:tdown:

Are you serious RE?

i can't believe you say that about the scheduling.... It's luck of the draw..

:tdown:

I don't even know how to react to such a stupid comment like that....

You know better than that RE!

Archived