ALL MY LIFE THEY HAVE CUT UP GREECE, ITS TIME FOR THEM SHUT THE ###### UP

GREECE IS GONNA STICK A HUGE COCK UP THERE ASS I CANT WAIT

:gr: :LOL: :gr:

I love it!

this is going to be a good solid test for us

Italy will be coming off the World cup

question will they be on a high or low

and well we need to reestablish ourselves in teh game of soccer

I think this is a huge game for us and could determine whether we qualify or not! Even if it is friendly.

Italy are one of those the worlds historical football giants. While Greece are a team that won the Euro cup before suffering a huge confidence blow. If we win that game though just a month before the qualifiers begin it will inject a belief into the players and the fans that we have a natural right to qualify and have the ability to retain the title! Whereas if we get beaten at home it will just back up the critics who say we are an average side who got lucky! WE HAVE TO WIN THIS GAME!

ELLADARA OMADARA

:gr: :gr: :gr:

My greek is very bad and I was wondering if in the article they had annouced where the game would be played. If it's going to be held in Greece, I think this would be an appropriate send-off game for Zagoarkis provided the gamne is held in Toumba (even though he plans on retiring after the Australia game).

Your thoughts....????

It has not been announced where the game will be played. It has not even been confirmed yet. However it is a fact that our last two friendlies against Italy were held in Italy, and I guess it should be our turn.

I like the idea of this being Zago's send off game (if he actually does retire), but I very much doubt EPO will schedule this or any NT games outside of Athens.

If the game is in Greece we must supply the Makaronades lots of hair gel :LOL:  :LOL:

please more respect.....

<_<

...bvut you are damn right :D

My prediction Italy - Greece 1 - 2

Greece will be the sight who will fight more and better.

One goal from Amanatidis.....

I HATE GINOS

I HATE GINOS

I HATE GINOS

I HATE GINOS

THIS IS A DREAM FOR ME I HOPE WE KICK THE ###### CRAP OUT OF WOPS

ALL MY LIFE THEY HAVE CUT UP GREECE, ITS TIME FOR THEM SHUT THE ###### UP

GREECE IS GONNA STICK A HUGE COCK UP THERE ASS I CANT WAIT

hey be respectful because you obviously know nothing about italians!!! and by the way they arent wops because they live in italy (wops=with out papers)

how have they cut up Greece? with one invasion in the 40's where they got thrown back where they came from?

and if you are talking about italian americans (judging by the Ginos comment) then im sorry- theyre gone! they cant even pronounce their own names right let alone speak proper italian (occasionally a FEW words of their dialect wow) --- and the italian americans RUINED a good cuisine when they brought it to the states!!! so please the Azzurri have nothing to do with these karagkiozides!

It has not been announced where the game will be played. It has not even been confirmed yet. However it is a fact that our last two friendlies against Italy were held in Italy, and I guess it should be our turn.

I like the idea of this being Zago's send off game (if he actually does retire), but I very much doubt EPO will schedule this or any NT games outside of Athens.

that would be nice but if you look at some stadiums outside athens, like Toumba for example, UEFA might not allow international matches there cos you know the condition that it's in

Italy will be coming for vacation after being crowned as WORLD CHAMPIONS few weeks back in Germany...

Anway is going to be a good game between two similar teams...

I make the following prediction...

GREECE - ITALY.... 0-0 !!!!!

omg!!!

look what the cat brought in :D

where have you been??

In my defense, yes my comment was rude, I dont take it back, and im not refering to "real Italians". My comment directed to the birds living in the GTA who think they are Italian.

And for your information, I love Italy ( culture, soccer, women, music, art, history)

I do not like these goofs in Canada who think they are Italian, all they have is a last name. In my highschool I listened to were their m*****es, after I went to Milano ( city I love, been there 2x), I realised what a real Italian was.

So dont be quick to judge Drakos, especially scince I expect you know who I was refering to in my post.

Ciao

Archived