Phantis Forums

Olympiakos- Panathinaikos

Evergreen

This is most probably the most important game PAO plays this year, especially for the club management who is under fire from the fans.

If PAO manages to win this won, then the rebel fans will be silenced by the euphoria. If thigs go as bad as most expect for the Greens then..many changes might just begin taking place...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our team sucks this season. That's a fact. But a derby is a derby and anything can happen, though I don't see our player having the psyche to prevail, especially if they fall back in the score.

Of course this is a game that I want my team to win... But I'm not keeping my hopes high.

No matter what happens in Rizoupoli, PAO needs changes, big changes. The pressure against those idiots who manage PANATHA shouldn't stop, even if we get a good result.

Please, brothers in Greece, don't let up... THROW ALL THE BUMS OUT!

:ph34r:

we have a chance. While it is true that Panathinaikos has played poorly all year, Olympiakos hasn't been that good either. We had our chances to go way ahead of them in the standings. Unfortunately, we could not get ahead of them.

This is the game of the year (so far). Make it or break it. They have to play defence like never before; contain Georgavic, Castillo and the Brazilian idiot Giovanni. If Nikopolidis plays like he did against Portugal, maybe a clean sheet is possible! The odds have been against us all year, but this might be the (TSN) turning point that our club needs. Go Panathinaikos, make us proud, and do it for yourselves, the fans, and (God forgive), that Israeli idiot Soum.

Have a nice day!

I think it will be a good match (hopefully). I predict back and forth action, and hopefully decent refereeing!

My prediction:

Panathinaikos 2 Olympiakos 1.

Go PAO!!!!

---

Your thread has been merged with this one ... please try to avoid opening multiple topics on the same issues please...

Thanks

Guest Patisia13

it is time for the green empire to strike back for good!

a victory in this game would change everything!

i hope that the jew is gonna do the trick and come alive,

if he wants to save his own ass :box: :whistle:

monaxa pao esu....

ziaka in order for pao to get a positive result in rizoupolh, our players would either play under the influence of drugs or our beloved president would tell his players not to play 100% so that pao could at least get a draw. In any other case olympiakos will win and pao fans know it. i mean , no disrespect, panathinaikos is a great club and have made us proud so many times in the past-as far as europe goes- unlike us who constantly get humiliated by powerhouses like lil, macabi and herenfen. But this year it is different and there is no team in greece that can match the quality of our team. if we lose ,however, or pao gets a draw i will be the first to congratulate you guys but i just can't see it happening sorry

champion I agree that OSFP is in great form at present and that PAO is struggling. Yes, Olympiakos is the favorite in this game, but I base my prediction on the fact that this is the "big derby" and that in those kind of games anything is possible.

I just hope it is a good game since we are going to be able to watch it live here in the states.

Additionaly, being a PAOK fan, I think a tie in this game is better for PAOK in order to stay close to the two teams in the standings assuming we beat Iraklis this Sunday.

Even if a miracle happens and we win this game, it still won't be enough to win the league. I think that there will be plenty more "Chalkidones" and "Aigalea" for us, with the players we possess. :(

anyway..the latest thing to piss us off is that Fyssas has been left out for stating he will play for Benfica. This is our most passinate player...yeah..managemnt have a nack of wanting to trip themselves over.

prediction?

3-0 to the reds. :angry:

Maybe you will replace Fyssas with Georgatos soon..... ;)

No chance!!!

He'd get worse at PAO than what he got at AEK in the beggining..I don't think we would want to come anyway. Oly fans will never forgive him...

I think the only team left that can accomodate hi is Iraklis (can afford him?) , otherwise he has to go abroad..even if it is on loan and some club buys his contract...

personally..i don't want him

If I see Konstadinides in the starting line up instead of Fyssas I will probably CHANGE TEAMS and support AMYNA ABELOKOIPON!!!! :P :P :P

I have heard that Morris is possible to start the derby!!!! Amazing isnt it... I would put Seitaridis in his original position and Michaelsen in front of him in the right wing.....

But the jew has lost it I think......

... ziaka in order for pao to get a positive result in rizoupolh, our players would either play under the influence of drugs ...

Entirely possible sounding in this forum as the PAO fans claimed that the team lost last year because Kokkalis drugged their players through the use of odorless and undetectable airborne substances that induce somolence and lack of vigor. If Socrates' henchmen make the mistake of gassing our players this year, we are doomed!

If I see Konstadinides in the starting line up instead of Fyssas I will probably CHANGE TEAMS and support AMYNA ABELOKOIPON!!!!

and

ziaka in order for pao to get a positive result in rizoupolh, our players would either play under the influence of drugs or our beloved president would tell his players not to play 100% so that pao could at least get a draw. In any other case olympiakos will win and pao fans know it. i mean , no disrespect, panathinaikos is a great club and have made us proud so many times in the past-as far as europe goes- unlike us who constantly get humiliated by powerhouses like lil, macabi and herenfen. But this year it is different and there is no team in greece that can match the quality of our team. if we lose ,however, or pao gets a draw i will be the first to congratulate you guys but i just can't see it happening sorry

Here is a classy Osfp fan

We need more like that

PAO should loooose

PEACE

dont forget, soum may suck but the players want to win. some have particular motivation from last year's raping, also to get ahead on points. soccer is the greates game beacause teams can play bad and get a great result and play great and get a bad result. nothing is really predictable

Our defense won't be able to handle Castillo. Especially if Morris starts. I'm not knockin the kid but he's not all that experienced yet. Combined that the fact that the gavroi are motivated because they're on top, have a chance in Europe to stay alive and we don't. I'm sure that some of our players will be motivated just like in the Stuttgart game, but I think that when Olympiakos will score and take the lead that it will break our backs and the players will give up again. We're just not confident and Shum doesn't help to stop that and neither do the players whom he's brought in.

3-1 Olympiakos

Goals: Castillo (2), Giovanni/ Papadopoulo

:tdown: Poor times eh...

i dont think castillo will be our MAIN problem...castillo is a threat but has as much experience as morris does, castillo just happends to be in pretty good form...i think that with so many people in the middle of the field, oly will have a bit of trouble converting to their forwards...we shouldnt get to sucked in offense and we should NOT ignore ANY defesive responsiblilty. We will have a fair amount of defensive minded players on the pitch...i think our offesive will be in a bit of trouble...i mean, no one can serve balls to michalis and dimis....they will be lookiung for good balls that wont come, so they will have to play off of each other alot...maric and michaelsen i think will be our only midfielders really attacking and everyone else will sit in the middle and soak up balls and olys attack...i dont think this formation is a bad way to play against the gavroi, i just dont think we have the right players to do it...i mean..personally i think we should stick with our trad 4-4-2 qas we have the right players to play in those posisiotns...i think players will get confused playing this 3-5-2 and will lead to unmarked players in the middle of the field, which is exactly what we dont want....i think if we play our cards right we can get somehing of a result...but chances are, we wont be playing our cards right as SHOUM IS AN IDIOT AND WONT PREPARE THE PLAYERS AT ALL....he has NO CLUE about the history and passion that these derbys are...he doesnt realize how important it is and a part of me hopes we lose so that shoum can get fired already...i think we have a chance, just not a very great one...as i said, if we play our cards right and soak in the balls in the middle of the pitch, i think we could do fine...i cant say im confident with the team, but derbys are never predictable as they have never really been pretty games of football...i am counting on us playing hard and i am going with this "anything can happen in football" because i am not confident...so im gunna go to bed tonight and pray for my beloved team so that we dont get embarrased...

Archived