Phantis Forums

What's in the media..

dimitriis

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im gona change my avatar.... 2 see if this is gonna make me a different person.... lol...

new 4 2006 naoum...

the kokalis investigation is bars 7 punch line... he used it in more than one occasion... of course mtl was there 2 put everything in order.... ha ha ha...

ta ta

hehe......Crazy....I won't disagree with u on the pao's management matter....No Pao fan will....

But don't ask me what these paiktes<u gu(a)ys call them paiktakia> have done these years but ask your management why the hell do they want these "paiktakia" on the squad....At least my team asxoleitai mono me ton eayto tis....

Oso gia ton Eki...Pou einai o Glou...oeo?? :rolleyes:

And probably when you were reading my signature you didn't finished it coz i was reffering to:

OSFP:Omada Syllogis Ftysmenwn Panathinaikou....

P.S Don't forget that most of these paiktakia won the EURO...And Panathinaikos has a total of 114 players that joined the NT....

P.S.2Nice to have u back pittman!!! :LOL: :LOL:

re trelokabero...

as if u have any tradition in europe naoum....

isee nochanges in yo case...

remember, what goes up, must go down... but in yo case....

always koblexiki in europe...

u need11 rivaldos, 20 years younger... 4 somethin 2 change in pireus...

pesta re grace...

re trelokabero...

pesta re grace...

1)pitty are you back???????

you haven t been posting a lot after the werder-pao game and i was afraid that something happened tou you in germany since you said that you would go there.gourlis eisai atimouliko,panta tetoia :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

we only need 1 rivaldo to bring down your team so it is all good my boy.

2)grace i never said that some players of pao are not good and i have no illusions why they play in our national team.both teams play the same way most of the times,defensively and with counter attacks so pao players are better fitted to play even if players like stoltidis and zikos could help our national team.pao and osfp always have been buying players from each other and in case you don t remember ask apostolaki......

PAO=paneladiki akadimia olympiakou :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

3)trifilara after this years results of your team in europe and greece you should be scared to go to salamina to play the local team so keep quiet please. :LOL: :LOL:

peace vazelakia i would let you go back to your business now. ;)

re trelokabero...

pesta re grace...

you haven t been posting a lot after the werder-pao game and i was afraid that something happened tou you in germany since you said that you would go there.gourlis eisai atimouliko,panta tetoia :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

2)grace i never said that some players of pao are not good and i have no illusions why they play in our national team.both teams play the same way most of the times,defensively and with counter attacks so pao players are better fitted to play even if players like stoltidis and zikos could help our national team.pao and osfp always have been buying players from each other and in case you don t remember ask apostolaki......

3)trifilara after this years results of your team in europe and greece you should be scared to go to salamina to play the local team so keep quiet please. :LOL: :LOL:

Afou h omada sou den exei oute 1 ektos ethras niki re vlaka.... pos tolmas kai milas esi??? pos tolmane ta gaurakia kai milane yia'fto to thema einai na gelas....

Mexrei pou mpenei o olympilagos sto aerothromio yia ta ektos ethras matsakia sto champions league... exei faei 2 golakia.... :LOL: exoun faei goal oute kan kai na exoune patisei se gipedo....... :LOL:

kai mas milaei o kirios crazy yia salamina kai m*****es.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ade re... pou tremete na fgeite apo ta sinora!!!! :LOL:

ta telefaia xronia o panathinaikos sthn europoi einai yia ton poutso..... to parathexonde h pio polh panathinaikoi.... alla na milane oi olympilagoi yia ektos ethras paixnidia... signomi einai yia gelia.. :LOL:

re trelokabero...

pesta re grace...

Afou h omada sou den exei oute 1 ektos ethras niki re vlaka.... pos tolmas kai milas esi??? pos tolmane ta gaurakia kai milane yia'fto to thema einai na gelas....

Mexrei pou mpenei o olympilagos sto aerothromio yia ta ektos ethras matsakia sto champions league... exei faei 2 golakia.... :LOL: exoun faei goal oute kan kai na exoune patisei se gipedo....... :LOL:

kai mas milaei o kirios crazy yia salamina kai m*****es.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ade re... pou tremete na fgeite apo ta sinora!!!! :LOL:

ta telefaia xronia o panathinaikos sthn europoi einai yia ton poutso..... to parathexonde h pio polh panathinaikoi.... alla na milane oi olympilagoi yia ektos ethras paixnidia... signomi einai yia gelia.. :LOL:

blind trifilara did you see anywhere in my post saying that we are better in europe????????are you blind or just an idiot?????i was talking about this year results of pao only so before you open your mouth READ first.as to away games again i am telling you pao can not beat ergotelis in crete so stop talking about europe already.to mono pragma pou prepei na kaneis esu PROSOPIKA einai na klais gia tin omadara sou pelati.-12 min ksexnas..........europeos :LOL: :LOL:

Archived