Phantis Forums

Emerson to AEK?

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

After reading some news today, it seems as if AEK is very close to signing Emerson for the remainder of the season.

At 34, he's experienced, and would be of great help to getting this team to the championship. Beyond this season, I don't think he'll be at AEK.

Santos really wants Demis and Ivic to sign this player.

We are AEK!!! "Pretty good" players are not good enough!  :angry:

We need talents! We need players for championships! We need players for the CL!!!  :angry:

Emerson is good enough for your badget. I think it's a good move to help you stabilise in second place (because there is no chance you'll win the championship). I've seen him in a lot of games with Xanthi and he is very consistent.

Think at Emerson and the money he gets and contrast it to the tourist Conceicao. I wish Panathinaikos had Emerson instead of Conceicao at the start of the year.

Emerson is in Athens, and didn't practice with Xanthi....This deal is all but done......Also, it seems that AEK is also interested in Dimitris Petkakis, a 22 yr old defender.

Over the summer, AEK was interested in the player, but he chose to sign elsewhere.

Great additions by AEK so far. Good work!!!!!!

So AEK ended up spending more money for Emerson (150,000 + 100,000) than for Basinas (AEK offered 200,000). Plus the money you spent for Kapetanos (around 400,000). I have a feeling that you may sell one of your players (i.e. Katsouranis). We'll see!

Emerson is locked for 1.5 years...Basinas wanted too much money for only 6 months of service...Plus, all the bonus money if AEK wins the Protathlima....It just didn't add up for Basinas

great move for AEK

but that bonus money in winning the prothalima goes through Pireaus

see u guys in a month

Excellent move. Bravo !!!

Of course Basinas would be a better signing because he is 4 years younger, but after all you got a player in a possition that will help you a lot. Katsouranis wasn't getting enough help in the center form Tsango and Ivich.

I now belive that you will win the title. You could defenantly do it before signing Emerson, but now (lets not forget Kapetano) you'll defenantly outrun the kafrous.

Archived