Phantis Forums

Sosin on Sunderland trial..

bides

HE IS POLISH!! CONTACT SKY SPORTS IF U WANT!!!

REALLY !? I HAD NO IDEA!!! HOW CAN YOU TELL ?

"Sunderland have taken Cypriot striker Lukasz Sosin on a four-day trial as Mick McCarthy seeks a cure to his strikers' goalscoring inertia."

im just saying they say hes a cypriot but hes polish!

• 1 month later...

REALLY !? I HAD NO IDEA!!! HOW CAN YOU TELL ?

"Sunderland have taken Cypriot striker Lukasz Sosin on a four-day trial as Mick McCarthy seeks a cure to his strikers' goalscoring inertia."

im just saying they say hes a cypriot but hes polish!

Personally I'm stunned that a Greek side hasn't signed him! He's obviously got talent and is natural goalscorer so why doesn't a Greek side give him a shot?

:gr: :gr: :gr:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Apollon won the league beating Anorthosi 3-1 on the final gam of the season. Yet again Sosin was the leagues top scorer. He was sensational all season, and he's in Poland's squad for the World Cup. He made his debut not long ago and scored both in Poland's 2-0 win. The guy is great in the air and has an excellent finish, he has to be given a chance in Greece! PAO, AEK, and Xanthi need to wake up! I'd love to see him at PAOK but with Goumenos as chairman I doubt Sosin would go!

Anyway, Sunderland nearly snapped him up, and if Greek teams allow a talent like that to escape when he plays in Cyprus, then it proves how poor our scouting system is!

hes 29 years old...kinda disapointing i thought he was a young talent....but some players dont really hit their prime till this age....look at Luca Toni...

Exactly, and Gogic! Age doesnt matter. He's 29 but doesnt rely on pace or stamina so he's got at least 6 years left (4 at his best), enough to make an impact!

Archived